IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Have I appealed to soon

Options
124»

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Well done, persistence paying off for you. You really need it in writing from Ethical, but they don't appear often enough on here to know their MO (unlike ParkingEye who appear here regularly and we know they are generally 'good' in confirming cancellation in writing).

One thing for sure, if Ethical (or their debt collectors) continue to bother you, then it's another major complaint to the great and the good of the Trust.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 16 March 2017 at 9:09PM
    Options
    kcking43 wrote: »
    Hooray! Had a brief phone call from a lady at hospital PALS Yesterday to inform me that my parking fine had been voided. I shall now await paper confirmation.

In addition I have received an email from the director of estates services from the Sussex partnership NHS trust. As a result of my complaint placed upon the hospital review public forum they have revisited the rules around parking and are now going to restrict the need for a permit to office hours, 9 AM to 5 PM. A moral victory one feels.

Well done! :T

Is the Hospital in East or West Sussex? Which site, if you want to say (I am from Sussex). And can you tell us the email and/or name of the director of estates services from the Sussex Partnership NHS Trust, so other newbies can follow suit?

The NHS Trust should not even be using these ex-clampers:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nhs-patient-visitor-and-staff-car-parking-principles/nhs-patient-visitor-and-staff-car-parking-principles

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nhs-car-parking-management-htm-07-03

Send him those links, when the PCN is confirmed as cancelled. Ask why they have disregarded the Government principles (stated clearly from 2013) and then updated/re-circulated to all NHS Trusts by the Dept for Health, in a memorandum in 2015.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure