IVA & HMRC Refund

in IVA & DRO
2 replies 2.3K views
Good Evening,

I am currently paying off my debts with an IVA.

One of my debts was to the HMRC from my failed business, last year the HMRC changed my tax code and started taking money from my pay through my employer.

The HMRC agreed to the IVA!

I did manage to get my tax code changed back after about 6 months, do you think I have a valid case for claiming back the money I have paid extra in income tax and if so how would I go about claiming it back?

Thanks for your help and advice.


This discussion has been closed.