IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Parking Eye Again

2»

Replies

• RedxRedx Forumite
    37.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nagflad wrote: »
    I am a simple soulland usually pay at the nearest meter.

this caused a lot of problems in Milton Keynes where the car park ticket machines for public and private meant people were paying at the wrong machine , plus there are other dual sites where the land is split

always check what you are doing and assume you are in the wrong unless you can show yourself you are correct in what you are doing (in future)
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • edited 30 January 2017 at 6:04PM
    twhitehousescattwhitehousescat Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 January 2017 at 6:04PM
    its not the car park that is the problem , its how the OP arrived and departed , they have driven thru PE infested waters to get to the sensible car park , so WHERE are the PE cameras sited?

of it can be proved that the car was on Coventry City Council parking area (photos needed) what right have PE to record the VRN of cars that are not on their carpark , its a public ^loody road , not their private land!
  • As far as I can recall, and being new to the car park, and it being dark, there was only one entrance/exit. I drove through the left hand entrance and parked in a bay on the left, with the path and ticket machine in front of me. Surely this ticket machine was not for the hospital car park across the road.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This place?

http://new.covwarkpt.nhs.uk/Directions/City%20of%20Coventry%20Health%20Centre.pdf

This link says it is an NHS car park (not Council) monitored by ParkingEye:

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/city_of_coventry_healthcare_centre/cv1/coventry/?arriving=201701301830&leaving=201701302030

Is this two car parks next to each other as that link says the tariff is £1?

Complain to the NHS Trust and the Practice Manager. Immediately.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Hi coupon -mad. If you put CV1 4FS in google maps and look at the arerial view, by dragging the picture to the right you will see Byron road and the very large car park where I parked.Across the road the building is the hospital with a small car park..
  • Thanks for the input everyone it has been very helpful.

Can I ask a general question. If my appeal fails, can I still pay the discounted rate of £40 instead of £70.

P.E. have given me 14 days to pay the discounted rate, but I notice they delayed posting the notice for 6 days, effectively giving me just over a week for the discounted rate.
  • alanjukalanjuk Forumite
    360 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I've spotted a couple of cameras Here
  • twhitehousescattwhitehousescat Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    what date was the incident , and what date did you RECIEVE the letter
  • Date of incidence was 20th January, recieved notice today 30th January
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    nagflad wrote: »
    Can I ask a general question. If my appeal fails, can I still pay the discounted rate of £40 instead of £70.

No. That's why we suggest an urgent complaint to the NHS Trust/Clinic Manager to cancel it. Quickest way to get a PE one cancelled is to complain to the landowner.

Is the car park the one in the link by alanjuk?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides