Help with housing for 18 year old who can no longer live at home

Hi all, I am asking for some advice for a friend. She has recently turned 18 and is currently living at home with her mum and little brother. The issue is she feels that she can no longer live at home as her mum is very emotionally abusive. She is not allowed to even leave the house without her mum's permission and her mum makes her go with her wherever she goes. I was wondering if anyone could advise me on anyone I could get in touch with who could help with housing etc.

Mummy to two beautiful girls and one gorgeous boy.


This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards