PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Style Sunday 15 January

Options

Comments

• redruby
    redruby Posts: 7,317 Forumite
    Options
    Dear Lainey

So sorry about your dear mum at least she had her loved ones with her at the end, love and hugs, may she rest in peace xx
  • nmlc
    nmlc Posts: 4,788 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon everyone

Lainey - so sorry to hear your sad news, hoping you can take some comfort knowing that she is no longer in pain and suffering, hugs to you and your family x

Keep safe and well x

nmlc x
    WEIGHTLOSS SINCE JUNE 2009 - 5 ST 2LB
  • RosyRed
    RosyRed Posts: 3,102 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My sincere condolences to you and your family Lainey. You have had a lot to deal with recently but I am sure you must be glad you were able to spend as much time as you were able with your DM.I'm glad the hospice looked after DM so well and she passed away peacefully.Love & hugs xx
    :heartsmil 'A woman is like a teabag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
  • CRANKY40
    CRANKY40 Posts: 5,778 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Love and hugs Lainey - it's so hard for the ones left behind. I'm glad your dear mum is at peace for her sake.
  • ScarletRibbons
    Options
    So sorry Lainey. Mum is free from pain now, and you did all you could.
  • Hard_Up_Hester
    Options
    So sorry to hear your news Lainey, take care.
    Hugs Hester
    Chin up, Titus out.
  • karcher
    karcher Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    My darling Mum passed away earlier today, we were with her until the end and the wonderful hospice staff made it as peaceful as possible.
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to all that have supported me through such difficult times, it means a great deal to know that you were thinking of her and lighting candles etc.
    Still quite numb at the moment which is probably for the best, will go and have a hot bath now & maybe try to sleep for a while x

Sorry for your loss Lainey. Take good care of yourself x
    'I'm sinking in the quicksand of my thought
    And I ain't got the power anymore'
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Lainey, I am sad that your Mum has passed away, but thankful that she passed peacefully. You are all in my thoughts more so, just now. Take care of yourself.
  • Rowan9
    Rowan9 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thinking of you Lainey,
    x
    W
  • nannywindow
    nannywindow Posts: 3,430 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Lainey,
    So sorry to read about your Mum. Now she can rest pain free. Take care of yourself.
    Hugs
    nan
    Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure