🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Buyology Swansea

Options
2»

Comments

• Rupert_Bear
    Rupert_Bear Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    Options
    We went to the one in the west country on Saturday and bought a wardrobe and chest of drawers in flat pack form. Wanted to buy it from Marks and Spencer but was out voted. However chest of drawers was fine all all the bits fitted together. The Wardrobe is a complete nightmare. The botton drawer does not fit and when we put it together the front doors are not right. I hasten to add we followed the instructions to the letter. I feel it was just a complete waste of £179.00.
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i liked hyper when ti first came out.... i used to use the one in morriston, when it had everything on tables, rows and rows of tables, they were the original cheap shop......

do you know if the one in llansamllet has re-opened?
    Work to live= not live to work
  • myrnahaz
    myrnahaz Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    I heard, just last week, that the Buyology in Carmarthen Road is closing down. I don't know how true it is, but the person who told me is a regular shopper there.
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    myrnahaz wrote: »
    I heard, just last week, that the Buyology in Carmarthen Road is closing down. I don't know how true it is, but the person who told me is a regular shopper there.

Bother! it's a real treasure trove but the 'new' Llansamlet B&M is very good, although smaller.
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • balloo_2
    balloo_2 Posts: 876 Forumite
    Options
    luxor4t wrote: »
    Bother! it's a real treasure trove but the 'new' Llansamlet B&M is very good, although smaller.

luxor4t

Where in Llansamlett is B&M please
    The solving of a problem lies in finding the solvers.
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    [QUOTE=balloo;33582655

Where in Llansamlett is B&M please[/QUOTE]

Where Richleys used to be. Put your post code or 'Swansea' into this page & you'll get a maphttp://www.bmstores.co.uk/stores
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • myrnahaz
    myrnahaz Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    Update - Buyology isn't closing-down completely; it's moving to Llansamlet (I don't know where but would guess at the old Hypervalue building).
  • jesuisca
    Options
    i have been there today as it was last day and they had
    fill a level basket for £5
    fill a level trolley for £10
    was nothing left really when i went at 2ish
  • yanto2003
    yanto2003 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    According to a flyer on the cash desk, Buyology are supposed to be going into the old B&Q depot site on Peniel Green Road.:)
  • Welsh_Totster
    Options
    yanto2003 wrote: »
    According to a flyer on the cash desk, Buyology are supposed to be going into the old B&Q depot site on Peniel Green Road.:)

That makes sense as the Buyology in Newport is in an old B&Q store. I must admit it wasnt unitl I moved to Newport 4 months ago Id ever heard of Buyology, I bloomin love that shop!:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport