We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucking into 2017

1…773774776778779…838

Comments

  • Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 527 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    collectors bills next week

    There’s nothing like a drinking a hot holiday beverage on a cold winter day. Find all 6 Holiday Beverage Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus.

    How Do I Get Collector’s Bills?

    It’s simple. Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, December 4th at 8AM GMT through Monday, December 11th at 7:59AM GMT and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:

    4 SB
    6 SB
    9 SB
    11 S
    14 SB
    22 SB
  • Enter EarnFromPL in the Swag Code box by 7PM GMT to earn 3SB.
  • I have just done survey F3541845 and earnt a 30p Amazon voucher bonus. It only has about 10 questions.
  • cs1986_2
    cs1986_2 Posts: 52 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    Earned 152 SB's today and picked up my 51 SB monthly bonus. 203 in one day is easily a new PB for me :)
    Trying to increase my wealth
  • shazzylou
    shazzylou Posts: 271 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts
    I made a concerted effort in November to make my 30day streak and earn approx 150SB a day. Which means a 705SB bonus- my best yet!
  • Had a fab day today - 885 bonus for November and reached 1600 so far today - will be interesting to see what my 2nd daily goal is tomorrow.

    Did anyone sign up for the OFCOM survey last week - I think it was 300SB for a couple of mins + using an app for x amount of days?
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

    Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    hickles69 wrote: »
    Had a fab day today - 885 bonus for November and reached 1600 so far today - will be interesting to see what my 2nd daily goal is tomorrow.

    Did anyone sign up for the OFCOM survey last week - I think it was 300SB for a couple of mins + using an app for x amount of days?

    I did, but only signed up a couple of days ago.
    Showed as 400SB when I signed up (think it was through a survey on the front page).
    Cursing myself as didn't take any screenshots but had a "congrats on completing a survey" screen once I'd downloaded the app.
    I hope they pay out as I've downloaded it on a phone I only use to run some of the SB apps.
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • dipdap wrote: »
    I did, but only signed up a couple of days ago.
    Showed as 400SB when I signed up (think it was through a survey on the front page).
    Cursing myself as didn't take any screenshots but had a "congrats on completing a survey" screen once I'd downloaded the app.
    I hope they pay out as I've downloaded it on a phone I only use to run some of the SB apps.

    I am on day 8 of running the app. I'm blaming baby brain - I'm sure that it was only 7 days you had to have the app on your phone but I can't remember :/ Ill leave it till Monday then put in a ticket - I'll have to look in my history and see if there is anything to say what the survey ref umber is... If I do I will let you know too in case you need to chase up.
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

    Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • hickles69
    hickles69 Posts: 970 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    anyone else get a notification for an Ncrave app? I clicked but it just opened the SB app
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

    Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,825 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    hickles69 wrote: »
    anyone else get a notification for an Ncrave app? I clicked but it just opened the SB app
    Those app notifications usually seem to be American, like the phantom codes? Shame, sounded good!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.