Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• vampire-girl
    Options
    I think it would be more helpful if the codes lasted for two hours before they expired like sometimes on the weekend. I noticed it said 50sb so that's most likely a high target anyway.
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    What's going on with engagemetv? I have been getting next to nothing from them in the last couple of days...

It's been playing up for me for the past few days for me too. It gets to watches =8 and then instead of continuing and crediting it goes back to 0 and starts again.
    Tried it with neo and instagc and its the same, read that others have the same problem
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's been playing up for me for the past few days for me too. It gets to watches =8 and then instead of continuing and crediting it goes back to 0 and starts again.
    Tried it with neo and instagc and its the same, read that others have the same problem

It was bad at the weekend, counting and crediting fine today.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • zugzwang
    Options
    It's enrage me, not engage me. lol.

Didn't work for me earlier, Im too enraged to try again today.:p

BTW There's a support thread on reddit where staff post .:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EngageMetv/
  • Beartricks
    Options
    Literally just came on here to ask about EngageMeTV. Tripping has stopped allowing you to claim the SB multiple times, so I'm stuck on EngageMe now. It gets to 0.8 and then doesn't increase any more. If I restart it, it doesn't get beyond 0.
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    It was bad at the weekend, counting and crediting fine today.

Wasn't working earlier bit did for my OH so after reading your post decided to try again, thanks and it's working (for now) :rotfl:
  • kazzybabes
    Options
    Does the swago definately end tomorrow? I'm just confused as it is usally the Monday lol! TIA :)
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    kazzybabes wrote: »
    Does the swago definately end tomorrow? I'm just confused as it is usally the Monday lol! TIA :)
    Definately tomorrow, it says 19th on the page itself and it's still active.
  • kazzybabes
    Options
    Definately tomorrow, it says 19th on the page itself and it's still active.

Perfect thank you! I usually submit it the last day to give myself an easy night lol!
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone have problems sending the email referral to friends? I have tried a few times today and they never get the email. It is the only think stopping me completing the Swago board! :(

I also dont seem to be receiving the verification email to confirm my giftcard order. Something weird going on with my account maybe?? :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure