Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Ok, I wasn't aware of Entertainow and have just downloaded the app. I've logged in but don't seem to be earning SBs. What am I doing wrong?

Are you using the other mobile apps? It should run just the same as them - so it should tell you how many more to watch to earn swagbucks between each video, if it isn't doing that maybe try logging out and in again.
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ok thanks. I usually do paypal as I seem to have problems with the all the others! Will keep trying this one but it now says it is processing and I will get an email shortly from this virtual reward center site.

Sorry Kippygolf, forgot to quote you! Thanks for your help.
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Are you using the other mobile apps? It should run just the same as them - so it should tell you how many more to watch to earn swagbucks between each video, if it isn't doing that maybe try logging out and in again.

The only app I use is Answers. I've now discovered the Entertainow app through Answers and it's still not working :(
  • stormjonno
    Options
    Enter weeklyshop in the code box on the homepage before 9.30pm for 3 SB..
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bellola wrote: »
    Ok thanks. I usually do paypal as I seem to have problems with the all the others! Will keep trying this Argos one but it now says it is processing and I will get an email shortly from this virtual reward center site.

Sorry Kippygolf, forgot to quote you! Thanks for your help.

Doesn't work just waiting for their email, I tried! You will be able to access it immediately as per all other GCs once it works.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Just submitted my Swago board and probably made about 70sb total from the whole effort. Think I'll go back to not bothering since they now make it practically impossible to complete.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got the 50sb bonus from using the Swagbucks Watch (TV) app
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swagbuckstvmobile.views&hl=en&mid=4901159
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    Looks like I won`t be reaching my daily goal today :(
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • Boodedoo
    Options
    FROM THE BLOG
    200 Million Swag Code Extravaganza
    Posted on September 18, 2017 by swagbucks
    We are so close to our next HUGE milestone: $200 Million in gift cards and rewards given out to our members. We are continuing our celebration with the 200 Million Swag Code Extravaganza!

The 200 Million Swag Code Extravaganza begins on Wednesday September, 20th at 9AM BST.
    6 Swag Codes worth a total of 50 SB
    The codes will be all over Swagbucks so be on the lookout!
    Please note: The above times are for the UK only.

-Team Swagbucks
  • andrewsummers
    Options
    What's going on with engagemetv? I have been getting next to nothing from them in the last couple of days...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure