Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    LuckyPenny wrote: »
    5 pence roadkill!
    I'm really scraping the barrel today!
    LP x

Every little helps!
    f0xh0les wrote: »
    £9.70 off Pizza Express bill due to a voucher code, sadly I used the wrong voucher code, not the one I meant to use, which would have given me £15 off. Grrr. stupid phone. Still, nearly a tenner saved anyway!

Still a good saving.
    ha ha I was just lamenting I haven't had any wombles this month and then saw this :D

£3 reward
    22p for 2 free washing tabs

bless oh he was so inspired by my £15 receipt that he came back after picking up bread with a handful of receipts :p sadly none had enough items but this is a massive change!

Well done Mr Determined!:T
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Bobarella wrote: »
    The carpooling is a good one. How does that work for you? I'm now thinking of Peter Kaye and co of course:rotfl::rotfl:

It's funny because when it was just two of us we used to say we could do a show from a webcam in the car because we just used to laugh the whole way there and have the bizarrest of conversations and then Peter Kay's car share came out. I loved it.

You were robbed! Think of the royalties :rotfl:
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • The_Only_Girl
    Options
    Congratulations on your fantastic £20 roadkill Bob. I haven't had much luck with roadkills recently. Maybe I need to slow down more and look more closely.

Not much to report today. I did a small shop in leedell, where I spent £11.05. I only made 20p savings on chicken.

Called sky and they gave me £4 savings on my subscription. I cancelled the evening and weekend calls as I don't need it. We all have mobile phones in the household so saving £4 for a service we never use is not be sniffed at, £48 for the whole year.
    "There is Life AFTER DEBT."LBM 2009 Total Debt £49046.24 Debt Free as of 27/08/2015
  • miss_empty_piggy
    Options
    Bobarella wrote: »

You were robbed! Think of the royalties :rotfl:

We were ....:rotfl:
  • miss_empty_piggy
    Options
    Been MIA for a short while - so busy with work and organising the wedding and house repairs. Just caught up on about 15 pages of wombling and there's been some real success out there. In particular congrats to Crafty Witch on the carpet - that is amazing and to Siebre for the lovely necklace. I thought that was so lovely.

So to update me for January:

£400 discount in the Apple Store for educational discount
    £2 discount in the sweet shop (nepotism)
    20p roadkill
    20p laundry kill
    10 rides at £1.45 per day daughter's lift to school
    £416.90 to be added to January total

For February wombling so far:
    10% of bridesmaid dress £8
    2 small tubes of sensodyne toothpaste from dentist

I will go and update signature now for Jan - hope I'm not too late.

In other news....DOH's house finally went through and we are now totally debt free (excluding mortgage). I just wanted to share as feel totally amazing at the minute.

xxx
  • sugarbaby125
    sugarbaby125 Posts: 3,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I exchanged my £40 Clubcard vouchers for £160 Pizza Express voucher codes :T I will add them to my total when I use them later in the year

Poundland:

4 X 2 bar bounty £1 saving me £1
    2 X NAS double concentrate £2 saving me £3.10

#13 current total = £996.26
  • muppets
    muppets Posts: 1,476 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on to update, work is busy as usual.

Since my last update €14.50 left in the public changing rooms in work.
    Shampoo only used once, left in public changing rooms in work. =€1.99
    Buy 1 get 1 free turkey slices = €2.37
    Buy adults F&V capsules, get kids free, = €184

Totals for the year. = €218.85
    PAYDBX 2020 - #01 Pd £15,029.29 / £13,140.66 - 114% 🎉

MFiT-T5 #36
    3-6 mth EF #5
    €2,445 / 11,100
    Mortgage - PD 126,846.35/ 271,495.07 46.72%[ MF was Aug 2038 now Sept 2035 😲
  • Dizzy_Imp
    Dizzy_Imp Posts: 2,755 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    muppets wrote: »
    ...Buy adults F&V capsules, get kids free, = €184

Being thick here....what are these? My first thought was fruit and veg capsules :rotfl: Then I thought... "Wow, excellent way to give kids their 5 a day"... :o

£6 egg money from friends. The girls are on a roll :T
  • f0xh0les
    f0xh0les Posts: 6,882 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Y0uG0v surveys coming in daily, bizarrely, after not getting any for seemingly ages, now up to £21.50 so nearly half way to my next £50 cheque since November.
    4/10/22One Year Mortgage Free Yay!
    NSTurtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.[/b]
    ******PROUD MEMBER OF THE TOFU EATING COALITION OF CHAOS !!!******
  • determined_new_ms
    Options
    I exchanged my £40 Clubcard vouchers for £160 Pizza Express voucher codes :T I will add them to my total when I use them later in the year

[/COLOR][/B]

sensible! I feel a little gutted that I counted my £16 4sda receipts as am planning to go to the sm tomorrow (hopefully around ys time ;)) and get the week's groceries free but as I've already claimed them won't be able to again! Lesson to self only to count them when they are used!

yesterday I took a cheeky chance and offered a buy it now price I thought would be rejected and it wasn't! I bought some white gold topaz studs on fleabay - oh bought me some for my 40th and a year almost to the day I lost one :( I had planned on replacing at some point this year and when I got the tax rebate I decided to hunt some down. They were on fleabay for £39 and I offered £33 thinking it'd be knocked back and it wasn't :T £6 saving

found 4p roadkill - seems hardly worth the effort of beding down Bob! :rotfl: well done you! Hope you treated yourself to something nice with it. I'm planning to be really decadent with my £16 and get madam some strawberries (hope there are some ys ones!), some fancy yogurt and oh and I a bottle of wine. We don't need very much this coming week so should be able to get bits with what is left :D

82p on ys items - man I've been deployed to a different work area and decided to pop into the local Mr T to check out ys' and discovered the the staff are clearly on to the wombled receipts game as there was not one receipt on the floor :( looks like my receipt wombling might be foiled for a while....

£6.86 for yesterday
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Womblng 2020:
    NSD Jan 2/18 YTD: 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business