🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Storck wrote: »
    Had it confirmed again that it isn't tomorrow. Next week looks highly likely now but I wouldn't be surprised to see it not on Wednesday. Maybe Thursday so it doesn't clash with their change of promotions on wednesday

That would properly mess with my head [STRIKE]and my spreadsheet[/STRIKE]
  • wendym
    wendym Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    Options
    Not on a Wednesday?!

As if 2016 didn't have enough shocks!
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Called into the store local to work today and the Christmas shelves were already bare!
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    VALM wrote: »
    Called into the store local to work today and the Christmas shelves were already bare!

A lot of the smaller stores are transferring their stock to larger stores before next week this allows them to put their summer range out, which this year doesn't include swimwear.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    Arnison Centre, Durham - there was more stock in there tonight than has been for the last week. New stuff that I hadn't seen on previous visits.

Also noticed that the large blue shopping bag/baskets were ready and waiting. They haven't been sighted until now.

Staff said they've had hundreds of phone calls from people asking if 70% starts tomorrow. Staff claim they haven't been told a thing.

Although I always go by what Storck says - I'm going to check the website in the early hours, just in case!
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm lucky I'm having a lie in tomorrow. Next Wednesday is different though
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    Storck wrote: »
    I'm lucky I'm having a lie in tomorrow. Next Wednesday is different though

Another clue perhaps ;)
  • cookiemom01
    Options
    Just seen this don't know who he is or how he would know but ........

Boots 70% off sale for 2017 start time revealed
    By Jordan Milham - Jan 10, 2017

The Boots 70% off sale for January 2017 has finally been confirmed to start Wednesday 11th Jan at 5am online in-store from 8am. Now the date has been confirmed, you should start adding items to your basket and then checkout in a couple of days.
  • gipsygirl
    gipsygirl Posts: 241 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hmm I visited three boots stores today – the shelves were pretty bare this morning but very full with gift sets etc this evening (with more stuff than I’ve seen since Christmas!) Lots of activity going on in store -very suspicious! I’m going to keep my eye on this despite what has been said on here just in case….
    Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    gipsygirl wrote: »
    Hmm I visited three boots stores today – the shelves were pretty bare this morning but very full with gift sets etc this evening (with more stuff than I’ve seen since Christmas!) Lots of activity going on in store -very suspicious! I’m going to keep my eye on this despite what has been said on here just in case….

I agree - more stock on shelves than I've seen since New Year.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport