Don't bother with Free Postcode Lottery

Options
123457»

Comments

• SirTainly
    Options
    First time I've come across someone complaining about a free lottery and the small chances of winning. It's a small lottery and there's no chance of winning life changing money but it's FREE! By all means raise a little cash by doing surveys (I do that too) but to advise people not to do the Free Postcode Lottery (now incidentally called 'Pick my Postcode' due to being bullied out of it's original name by the foreign owned Peoples Postcode Lottery), because of the small chances of winning is ludicrous. There's very little chance of winning any lottery and most cost you money, this one doesn't. If you have a couple of minutes spare then I would recommend you join Pick my Postcode (formerly Free Postcode Lottery).
  • Mega
    Mega Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I left this lottery a few years ago because it was taking several minutes to load even a single result, there were also big issues with posting comments or making observations, let along complaints. I have not seen the brand under the new name, but under the old title it gave every impression of being bloated and struggling to cope with traffic. Not something you want on a website you visit every day.

The mere fact it has had to rebrand suggests there were big issues, which the company is clearly designing.

I understand that the offer of 'free stuff' has a debilitating effect on on even the brightest, but everyone's time is finite.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Mega wrote: »

The mere fact it has had to rebrand suggests there were big issues, which the company is clearly designing.

Wrong, it was just the peoples postcode lottery complained about the use of the name.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure