edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Site Feedback
10 replies 2.4K views
chris2x1chris2x1 Forumite
2 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Site Feedback
Anyone tried to use this deal?

moneysavingexpert.com/deals/free-photo-prints/#canvas

when you click on the link

my-picture.co.uk/promo-christmas60/?utm_source=cj.com&utm_campaign=Affiliate_Textlink_XTEMASS60&utm_medium=Affiliate

it shows on home page 100x75 canvas for 25 but when you upload an image its charges you £40?

am i doing something wrong?

chris

Replies

• edited 23 November 2016 at 7:12PM
    Mary_FaerieMary_Faerie Forumite
    12 Posts
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 23 November 2016 at 7:12PM
    I've tried to use this too and gone through the (long) process of preparing a 100x75 image only to find nowhere to enter the code! In their info it says vouchers can be redeemed from the cart but there's nowhere to enter any voucher code and no 'redeem' button. I'm very peeved right now. I've emailed my-picture about it but guess I won't get an answer today.

This is particularly rubbish as they sell gift certificates. What a useless gift that would be.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried to use this too and gone through the (long) process of preparing a 100x75 image only to find nowhere to enter the code! In their info it says vouchers can be redeemed from the cart but there's nowhere to enter any voucher code and no 'redeem' button. I'm very peeved right now. I've emailed my-picture about it but guess I won't get an answer today.

This is particularly rubbish as they sell gift certificates. What a useless gift that would be.

When I click the link, the code is already there as its an MSE affiliate link?

Upload your photo
    Choose format and image effect
    Enter voucher code at the shopping basket
    Your voucher code:
    XTEMASS60
    Upload Photo

*Offer valid until Wednesday, 30/11/2016, 11.59 pm.

http://www.my-picture.co.uk/promo-christmas60/?utm_source=cj.com&utm_campaign=Affiliate_Textlink%2520_XTEMASS60&utm_medium=Affiliate
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Mary_FaerieMary_Faerie Forumite
    12 Posts
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Not working... If I follow the link you're right the MSE code is automatically displayed. But when I continue to upload the image the price is then given as £40 - as the fellow says above.
  • Like everyone else, when you go to shopping basket it has nowhere to enter code, even though the first page says £24.99 incl p&p!

It would be nice to know if it has actually worked for anyone (although if it had worked I wouldn't be on here looking for solution, therefore not posting an answer...) can someone at MSE please check it out and let us know??????
    Growing old is manditory, Growing up is optional! :j
  • BlondetottyBlondetotty Forumite
    254 Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    Yup, happening here too. Surely we can't be the only ones that can't seem to get this to work?

Use the link, code shows up, upload picture and start going through checkout and it's showing as £40 not £24.99 with no where to re-input the code.

Bit cheeky if you ask me.
  • derbyjonderbyjon Forumite
    42 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I'm having the same problem.

Note their 'contact us' phone number is in Germany so it wouldn't be a cheap option to call them to clear this up.

Has a single person managed to get any discount offer working on that website?
  • BlondetottyBlondetotty Forumite
    254 Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    I've got it working now. I received a reply from them earlier and clicked back through the original post on here. After I uploaded a photo and clicked the 100x75 choice it took me to the shopping basket where there is now a big empty box at the bottom of the cart with Voucher Code next to it! I swear that wasn't there before :-D
    Message received from them below for info

Thank you for your message
    The voucher entry field is at the bottom of step 3 in the shopping cart.

If the space for the voucher does not appear in the shopping cart, it means that you used a link that gives you an automatic discount, or you came to our website through Google, that gives an additional discount for our products. Unfortunately, various offers and vouchers cannot be used in the same order. In order for the voucher code field to appear, please clear your browser's cookies and cache, restart it and then manually type our website's general link in your browser. Please do not use any other link and do not use Google.

We thank you for your understanding.

• derbyjonderbyjon Forumite
    42 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Yes, I concur with Blondetotty. I've just received the same email and they have now added a voucher entry field to the shopping cart screen.
  • Thanks everyone - finally ordered my canvas. Yey!
  • Managed to order 100x75cm canvas,of waterfalls and trees. One arrived today- however, its not mine! What I received was a panoramic print of a sunset over the sea :( !
    This does not bode well as I have also ordered 3 other prints supposed to arrive tomorrow!
    I have emailed, now waiting for response......
    Growing old is manditory, Growing up is optional! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals