We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Stooze Tracker

Options
New to the forum after a long time browsing, and finally decided to give it a go, starting slowly and building up, after reading up on plenty of opinions and good advice

I've started by applying (approved) for a 28 month 0% purchase card and planning on a slow stooze as I have no debts (except a mortgage).

I would like to know if anyone has a good template, probably excel, to track card payments & interest accrued - i'd be interested to see what it looks like

thanks - and wish me luck!

Comments

• ceredigion
    ceredigion Posts: 3,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    There are several calculators here, one maybe of use
    http://www.stoozing.com/calculator/
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Unless you get quite creative it's hard to make a return.

No problem getting plenty of 0% cash for a 0% fee just getting very hard now to actually get accounts that pay interest...

Or like me just be happy with the lower returns :)

Cheers
  • Gilly91
    Gilly91 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks both.
    Even more so with the recent cuts!
    I'm mainly in it for an additional "hobby" as i like to keep track of my finances - although one which pays me money, however small, is an added bonus.
    Starting this as a trial run up until Sept time when ill need to start clearing any debts due to an upcoming remortgage

cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 237K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.8K Travel & Transport