Cyprus car hire

Options
Starting to look into car hire for next year. Collecting at Larnaca airport.
Has anyone got recommendations for a good, economical hire company. Or, perhaps more importantly any companies to avoid.
Thank you

Comments

• ttoli
    ttoli Posts: 825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I live in North Cyprus and after hearing horror stories from friends that come over to visit , I would only recommend http://www.cyprus-car.com/
  • macgyver
    macgyver Posts: 1,285 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I hired from Christos after recommendations on Tripadvisor and the services I got were all inclusive and best. No need for a travel card. Here is an email coversation with him.

Price for that period 65 euro for small manual car.
    Nothing any extra charge.
    In price is included insurance,vat tax,airport tax,booster seat if you need,second driver,delivery and collection at Larnaka airport.
    About petrol you just retutn buck the car with the same amount of fuel how you collect.
    All clients i wait in arrival hall with sign name and in 5 minutes you are ready to go direct from airport car park.
    All bookings confirmed only with flight number NOT any deposit block on credit card.
    Thanks in advance and im always here for any questions.
    Christos
    L P CYPRUS ECONOMY CAR RENTAL
    00357-99637736

I would not book with Stevens car hire as they are not very clear with many things like their fuel policy.

HTH
    I wanted to thankyou a million times but its a shame that I can press the button just once :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure