Advents 2016 - Improvements / Who's up for it?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I posted this in the advent thread:

Just a note to all, If you are struggling to see on the list what is new since your last visit, use the back of the thread.

If you thank each post at the back you will know when you next visit which new ones have been added.

Personally I usually make folders on my bookmark bar and use the back of this thread to thank and drag n drop the new advents into my designated folders. Next time I visit this thread I would know easily what has been added.
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    toniq wrote: »
    I posted this in the advent thread:

Just a note to all, If you are struggling to see on the list what is new since your last visit, use the back of the thread.

If you thank each post at the back you will know when you next visit which new ones have been added.

Personally I usually make folders on my bookmark bar and use the back of this thread to thank and drag n drop the new advents into my designated folders. Next time I visit this thread I would know easily what has been added.

Another massive tip do a Must do folder and swipe your fave comps into it and then if you are rushed at least your faves are done.
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Rahven
    Rahven Posts: 4,864 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    toniq wrote: »
    Another massive tip do a Must do folder and swipe your fave comps into it and then if you are rushed at least your faves are done.

This! SO much this! I have a high priority folder that I always do, a medium priority which I usually do, and a low, which I do if there is time. I'm a bit sad like that though :)

Thanks again for running the thread Toni! Hope you get some excellent wins.

Good luck to everyone for this year's advents!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure