We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is BT Rewards Card Finished?
mystic_bertie
Posts: 678 Forumite
In the past i was able to get a decent deal for my friend for fibre BB via their rewards card.
I am moving to a new property and looking for fibre broadband only and line rental. I can get £90 cashback on Quidco, i dont see any mention of rewards cards. Is the rewards cards still running?
cheers
I am moving to a new property and looking for fibre broadband only and line rental. I can get £90 cashback on Quidco, i dont see any mention of rewards cards. Is the rewards cards still running?
cheers
0
Comments
-
They come and go. I registered three weeks ago and will get the £125. For the last 2 weeks it has gone down to £100, and now its gone. But sure it will return anytime soon when the current deals are finished.0
-
many thanks for the reply, im afraid i dont have the luxury of waiting, i need to arranged it soon for a property im moving into. Ill just have to get the best deal i can and use a cashback site.0
-
I was discussing incentives, a few minutes ago, with my daughter-in-law, who has worked for BT and she said that the deals change every Wednesday.
At the moment their is no voucher, but the Topcashback is up to £104.50, which equates to £8.71/month. (With the latest voucher it was only between somewhere between £90 and £100.)0 -
I was discussing incentives, a few minutes ago, with my daughter-in-law, who has worked for BT and she said that the deals change every Wednesday.
At the moment their is no voucher, but the Topcashback is up to £104.50, which equates to £8.71/month. (With the latest voucher it was only between somewhere between £90 and £100.)
My install date is 3rd Nov so i would not fancy waiting any longer. I registered with topcashback but im more familiar with quidco so i got £100 cashback, i read some people get cashback and the rewards card, thats what i was hoping for.0 -
Apparently they do, but PlusNet's webpage cashback cannot be claimed with a cashback site offer. A flag comes up to warn you and cs staff confirmed. However, their external cash back is much less than BT's.mystic_bertie wrote: »My install date is 3rd Nov so i would not fancy waiting any longer. I registered with topcashback but im more familiar with quidco so i got £100 cashback, i read some people get cashback and the rewards card, thats what i was hoping for.0 -
thanks for the info ted0
-
mystic_bertie wrote: »i read some people get cashback and the rewards card, thats what i was hoping for.
Yes you can. Last October when I signed up I got £105 TCB cashback and the £100 Sainsburys voucher BT were offering.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards