IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

POPLA appeal successful, then reviewed & failed

Options
12346»

Comments

• Bashstreetkid
    Options
    beamerguy wrote: »
    Let them walk out, if they cannot cope.

The best person to walk out is TROY and a real CEO taking over
    Well there was an outcome in that case, if not with the OP
  • Bryen
    Bryen Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is still live.

Three standard letters from ZZPS

Then Wright Hassall Debt collection letter. Then phone calls from Wright Hassall that distressed my wife. I then wrote a "Lazy Daisy" type email to Wright Hassall Debt Collectors, telling them there was no debt, I denied the claim, that the phone calls and letters were harassment and that I would report them. They replied to say they are going back to their client. But they have stopped bothering us.

I would like them to take me to court as I have clear photographic evidence from 3 different cameras of a valid ticket on display, two independent witnesses to back my wife and I up, and of course the ticket bought that day and on display on my dashboard at the time the PCN was issued.
    If they waste their time and effort on a court case, I'll be back for your help which is much appreciated. Otherwise it is 5.5 years to go until the statue of limitations applies.

Thanks to all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport