Make £10 a day October 2016 Everybody Welcome

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    nomi01 wrote: »
    This month has been a non starter so far.
    Got some overtime in but won't see the benefits of it til November.
    Might have to cash inn the loose change jar to get me motivated.
    Need to list on eb@y but find it such a hassle.
    Trying to find a craft fair so I can try a stall. Never done one before and feeling a bit apprehensive.
    Need to get off the mark and see if it kickstarts me into action.
    Off to rummage around the house for ideas.

Well done everyone who is taking part.
    Find this thread inspiring

check your 2p see are worth good money
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    It's a discontinued model and not currently available except as second hand on eBay etc. Not sure how much more than the 'used' price to ask as it's never been used but obviously out of guarantee because of its age.

try adding 25% to highest 2nd hand price on ebay and if that looks good to you l offer that emphasise brand new unused
  • Sold a mattress on gumtree and netted £30, woohoo! this means I'm actually on target after 5 days, not bad at all
  • TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,731
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm claiming £10.91 today - £10 rail voucher and 91p Qmee surveys.

I received a voucher for a free tin of Branston beans today so check your inbox if you're on their mailing list.
  • Starting off with a small £5 payout from swagbucks.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Evening folks

Good luck with selling your bread maker CBC - life's strange sometimes eh, pure chance you talking with next stall-holder.

Well done everyone making monies - hope we all have a good month :T :T

I've had a good day today, even though I had to face my nemesis and go visit the dentist. Usual lecture on hygiene and then a clean bill for another six months :j

My interest has cleared on my twelve month monthly savings account of £79.14 so all monies moved around again. I have also received a £10 amazing voucher from Mr T shopping surveys and saved £19.20 on purchases on vapour for my electronic cig. They were running some discount offers, which I took advantage of and then get 10% because DH is a HGV driver. So a super total of £108.34 to add today - whoop :dance:

Hope you all have a super Thursday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    lynnejk wrote: »
    Evening folks

Good luck with selling your bread maker CBC - life's strange sometimes eh, pure chance you talking with next stall-holder.

Well done everyone making monies - hope we all have a good month :T :T

I've had a good day today, even though I had to face my nemesis and go visit the dentist. Usual lecture on hygiene and then a clean bill for another six months :j

My interest has cleared on my twelve month monthly savings account of £79.14 so all monies moved around again. I have also received a £10 amazing voucher from Mr T shopping surveys and saved £19.20 on purchases on vapour for my electronic cig. They were running some discount offers, which I took advantage of and then get 10% because DH is a HGV driver. So a super total of £108.34 to add today - whoop :dance:

Hope you all have a super Thursday
    Lx

fab day! :j:beer:
  • For the first time ever............I actually added up my spend as I went around sainsburys today. Had a voucher for £9 off a £60 spend and I usually just keep putting stuff in hoping its near to the amount I need and usually going about £20 more than required.

Got everything I needed and spent £55 so was pleased with that. Dont know if its just our branch but I seem to get all the odd balls on the tills. Today was a man who insisted on telling me his shift length, lunch hour, his bike journey to work, what its like when he bikes in the winter and where he used to live and how long it took him!!

Whilst I dont mind a bit of a natter, I found him a bit odd and hes not the first Ive come across. Oh well....takes all sorts. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    For the first time ever............I actually added up my spend as I went around sainsburys today. Had a voucher for £9 off a £60 spend and I usually just keep putting stuff in hoping its near to the amount I need and usually going about £20 more than required.

Got everything I needed and spent £55 so was pleased with that. Dont know if its just our branch but I seem to get all the odd balls on the tills. Today was a man who insisted on telling me his shift length, lunch hour, his bike journey to work, what its like when he bikes in the winter and where he used to live and how long it took him!!

Whilst I dont mind a bit of a natter, I found him a bit odd and hes not the first Ive come across. Oh well....takes all sorts. :D

:rotfl: you must have the type of face that looks interested...:rotfl:

well done on your bargain shopping. and do you know what. you probably made his day listening to him
  • Aesop wrote: »
    :rotfl: you must have the type of face that looks interested...:rotfl:

well done on your bargain shopping. and do you know what. you probably made his day listening to him

Yeah you're probably right :rotfl::rotfl: Im too nice for my own good sometimes and get everyones sob stories. Most of the time I am genuinely interested but sometimes you just think to yourself......................face? bovvered?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure