Handset Exchange - Yet more trouble with Vodafone

Options
Hi I had a nightmare trying to return my LG G5 for 3 weeks, then further issues reverting back to my original price plan, but thanks we got that one sorted. 4 weeks in total wasted there. But here we go again... Upgraded to iPhone 6S Plus 16gb Space Grey, shortly after installing apps, I find 16gb sadly won't suffice for the duration of my contract. Monday 22 August Phoned the returns team speaking to Warren *whom did not know what day of the week it was* at 9.12am to initiate an exchange, from iPhone 6S Plus 16gb, to iPhone 6S Plus 64gb as a free of charge exchange, without it affecting my Price Plan. All well and good, until I hear about Computer errors stopping the operative progress the order and ship have it shipped out in a speedy process, I was told DPD would do a Door Step exchange 16gb for 64gb, on Tuesday but more likely Wednesday. I was then informed, once Handset is shipped, I would receive an email, by the 4.30pm cut off, no email or text confirming this. Monday 22 August Called up again at 6.06pm to be told by Liam there are still delays as there are issues with the Computers, preventing the order being shipped for now, please allow 3-5 days. Alarm Bells are ringing now! Tuesday 23 August Spoken with Charlene who informed me the Handset will definite arrive as it has been put through as a fault order, just allow 3-5 days for arrival. Thursday 25 August Spoke with Vikki who told me the iPhone 6S Plus 64gb will not arrive, the order is stuck at pending and will not change as someone 'pressed the wrong button' when ordering. Well that would be Warren then, as he input the order. The fella who did not know what day it was! Vikki told me there is no way to amend the order to push it through. And also would have to await for the order to self cancel which is normally after day 5, so call back on Saturday or even Monday *Bank Holiday, yes I am sure they are open, Not!* I really feel I am fighting a losing battle here and being fobbed off. Why make promises that cannot be kept to? Every time I request a return or exchange, all I ever hear from the returns team, is there are errors or faults with the System preventing progression. I told the second operative this, but I could tell I was wasting my time, and was assured this exchange will definitely occur. And not it will not! Is there anyone on here that can help see the exchange does occur? As I don't fancy another 3, 4 or more weeks of chasing up, and definitely not the stress. Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport