PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Are you getting enough?

Options

Comments

• burtha
    burtha Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Today , grapes,banana,plum
    Lunch of bagel ,cheese
    Supper of courgette bake thing plus slice of bread
    So not that great today
    3 fruit, about 3 veg
    £223/ £250 GC
  • splishsplash
    splishsplash Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Salad just now (5); first fast day in months and it felt good!

Helps to be working long days with short breaks.
    I'm an adult and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I wish someone would take this power from me.
    -Mike Primavera
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Monday 0:3.5. Yesterday just 1:0, and even that portion of veg was unexpected :(

It really comes down to planning: v little of anyting was eaten on both days. No matter how much f&v I have in the fridge, if I don't plan proper meals it just doesn't get eaten. Must make more of an effort.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • splishsplash
    Options
    Salad for lunch (5); slow cooked pork chops in bbq sauce (hm sf) with ratatouille(4) and a double helping of kale(1) with lemon tahini dressing.

I'll have an orange later.

Totals: 10:1
    I'm an adult and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I wish someone would take this power from me.
    -Mike Primavera
  • VfM4meplse
    Options
    Today 4:1, but that was pushing it!

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • burtha
    Options
    Absolutely shattered today ,
    Banana with peanut butter on toast
    Grapes
    Horrid freezer tea , potato waffle,poached egg,frozen peas, steamed leek and grilled tomato
    So not great
    2 fruit maybe 3 / 4 veg
    £223/ £250 GC
  • VfM4meplse
    Options
    burtha wrote: »
    Absolutely shattered today ,
    Banana with peanut butter on toast
    Grapes
    Horrid freezer tea , potato waffle,poached egg,frozen peas, steamed leek and grilled tomato
    So not great
    2 fruit maybe 3 / 4 veg
    I have started to realise that frozen peas are a friend in a way that frozen sweetcorn never could be (carbs :o).

• splishsplash
    Options
    Second fast day for the week today. Salad just now - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, grated carrot, sweetcorn, vinaigrette and pine nuts.

Good job I like that salad:D.

May have an orange later, we'll see. It will nudge me every so slightly over 500 cals to 510 :rotfl:.
    -Mike Primavera
  • VfM4meplse
    Options
    0.5:4.5 today, and that was only because I forced some pineapple down just now :o

• burtha
    Options
    Well Thursday managed 4 fruit 1 veg ...:( lack of time ..
    Friday , 3 fruit grapes,banana nectarine and made some sw root veg and lentil casserole ....
    so maybe 3 f and 3 v
    £223/ £250 GC
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills