Selling your soul to the devil

Options

Comments

• Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    edited 12 February 2018 at 10:59AM
    Options
    Posts from this thread and now the thread itself has vanished from Compers chat corner (had to look it up) what's going on? other threads have gone too?
    2018 wins-12wins
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Blueyez wrote: »
    Posts from this thread and now the thread itself has vanished from Compers chat corner (had to look it up) what's going on? other threats have gone too?

Not been on this thread for a couple of days, but I haven't noticed anything different. I must be missing something.
    Did someone say something deemed offensive/inappropriate/unPC/daft/something rather sensible? :rotfl:
    Be lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Blueyez wrote: »
    Posts from this thread and now the thread itself has vanished from Compers chat corner (had to look it up) what's going on? other threats have gone too?

Threats or threads ?? :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    Threats or threads ?? :rotfl::rotfl:
    Oops! :rotfl:Must stop multi tasking!
    2018 wins-12wins
  • rwgray
    rwgray Posts: 554 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I love those comps, you can just say "blah blah blah" and they have to give you the prize when you win! Nice to come up with something more inventive, too, like "If I win the camera I'll take it with me on my next trip to the moon"... but no begging!

Rich.x
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    There's all sorts of things wrong with using other peoples pictures of the cakes THEY make, to advertise your own.

To the person who does that: You should be ashamed! Hopefully one of your customers will complain to Trading Standards, and possibly the council, (do you have a food hygiene certificate?) and HMRC (are you declaring your income, even if you're not earning enough to pay tax?).

I'm surprised MSE pandered to this person.
  • nula888
    nula888 Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not sure why but when I see someone comment on a comp post saying Yes Please gets right on my nerves lol
  • nula888
    nula888 Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    And why do people on twitter post pictures of their kids on comp posts ? I mean my little one is super cute but I ain't gonna blast him all over twitter to win a packet of crisps. It's like saying oh look at my kid that I have to feed yes please feed my kid lol
  • EnglishWelshie
    Options
    Just spotted the Michigan couple have entered a competition to win 15 bull semen straws lol :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • ginsterman
    Options
    nula888 wrote: »
    Not sure why but when I see someone comment on a comp post saying Yes Please gets right on my nerves lol

Oops thats me, i ran out of sob stories!and my son wouldnt go to michigan
    2011 Jarlsberg Cheese Hamper Case of cans of spirits and mixers Waitrose Cheese Plate Gu Pudding vouchers Years supply of Heinz Ketchup Karl Lagerfeld Scarf iPad2 5* Hotel Stay and £100 food and drink tab Photoshoot and Outfits £100 Matalan vouchers Black Grouse Whisky, Pistachio Nuts, £500 hotel giftcard, cheese plate.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure