Hugglemonster's debt free diary

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Oh bums! What a pain but better than ignoring it.
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Good evening, windscreen is all fixed a lovely young man replaced it (doesn't that make me sound old when I say 'young man'!! ha) and service was brilliant from the initial call at 0800 this morning giving me a rough time he would arrive and a further phone call when he was 30 minutes away. Very good service.

I got paid my mileage so this has been updated on YNAB, with the extra payment for the car and the fact that I need fuel and will need food before I get paid on Tuesday I won't make an extra payment to computer just yet.

DH has made chilli this evening and managed to get 9 portions out of it, some in the fridge ready for work tomorrow and the rest in the freezer. It was so nice this evening to just heat up my portion of soup and slice of homemade bread, warm, comforting and easy to make.

I have been doing surveys on a site that I have been ignoring for months, I didn't realise how quickly the points add up and can convert to paypal regularly, I currently have £9 after just a few days. I will build this up then pay it off a debt.

Working late tomorrow then a nice couple of days before I have my week off, I can't wait I know I'm run down as my lips are covered in cold sores. Looking forward to a nice couple of days with my boy whilst dh and dd go camping, although slightly concerned when I told ds it was just me him he raised his eyebrows and said 'We're gonna get into trouble!'.

Plodding onwards like a little donkey! H x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Lol@young man....hope he was dishy too!

I used to do surveys regularly, may have to have a look again.

Enjoy the mum & son time, I'm lucky if I get a grunt these days lol
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Ha too short and skiny for my taste but nice looking! My dh is a tall well built ex-rugby player/solider, very sporty when not drinking!

I only do a few sites now as many take ages for little results, I prefer to do the smaller ones and watch the pennies add up.

Just booked hotel for trip to London next year, right outside the stadium and love that you don't pay until you get there. Through TCB of course!

Ah I'm lucky ds is 8 so lots of huggles still, but not allowed to hold his hand when we walk to school.

H x
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Here's to lovely hugs. Nothing like them is there.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Home late from an evening meeting for my second job but a nice 4 hours earned plus travel, I did get a nice thank you from the group for my work. I also got a nice cheque for some work that my hubby has done for them for £70, this will go towards my dd birthday present and some other bits and pieces.

I have sold a couple of books online, need to post one tomorrow and wait for disbursement from website, I sold one the other day and transferred the few pounds to the overdraft. I will do the same with the other payments.

I need to do lots of work for second job tomorrow, also visit a school for a competition.

Lots of cashback waiting to be paid out, some won't be until next year though so need to stop checking the account.

6 days until next payday, all accounts up to date. *Taps fingers until I can make a payment!*

H x
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Hi hi, all positive here today, I paid in the cheque from last night and posted the book I sold, a few more surveys done and work for second job in between tidying up the house.

Postman brought a £10 Sainsbobs gift card from a survey site which will be saved for Xmas and also an unexpected cheque from an old cc that over charged me interest apparently, £11.97 so I will definitely make a payment to computer, in fact I have just paid off an extra £25 and with the automatic interest adjustment this has now brought the balance down from £519.30 to £480.35!

If I keep going on that balance it will be gone within a few months and more than a year early.

I think this website has good karma, I need to make sure I stay on the path to financial security.

H x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Excellent hun! I agree about the good karma too :)
  • Katzen
    Katzen Posts: 535 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    That's amazing news! Love a little bit of good karma, chuck a little donation in the next food bank bin you see, just to keep it coming!
    Well done on that OP, it's amazing that just an extra £25 makes so much difference to the interest
    Mortgage Outstanding Nov '16 £142,772.75
    Mortgage Additional OPs 2017 Target £4522.80/ Actual £865.00
    GC Feb 0/£200
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Thanks for popping by Katzen.

It's quiet in my house apart from the odd squeak from ds who is on the computer, dd and dh are out camping and won't be back until Monday. He has gone with two friends that he grew up with in Germany and their sons (one each), he hasn't seen one of the friends for over 30 years.

Ds and I walked up to my parents house earlier and stayed for a bit then walked down through our town to the supermarket, the town is looking lovely lots of independent shops and lovely autumn displays in the cake shop! Currently cooking a homemade chicken burger and chips, cheap and cheerful then we're watching a little film.

No post today but I have completed enough surveys for another little p8yp8l pay out, pay day on Tuesday I spoke to my boss from second job on Friday and he said my contract is nearly ready plus would I be interested in a few more hours - um yes - so it will be good to have regular wage coming in again.

A rather relaxing and lazy day planned for tomorrow, will need to see if we can scrape enough ingredients together to make some cakes.

H x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport