14567810»

Comments

• k3lvc
    k3lvc Posts: 4,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    maddogb wrote: »
    Yes you are missing something, its called previous posts lol
    They didn't get punished this time and I doubt they will mend their ways because of that
    And the fact of increased premiums is going to happen anyway get used to it.

I've read it all and didn't understand your 'punishment' view hence the question.

So really the 'victory' without all the buff and bluster is that you persuaded them to pay your view of market value for the car and then wasted everyone's time taking it to court and winning nothing ??

I'm sure it make you feel better but there's no real learnings for anyone else, no precedents set and no punishment
  • maddogb
    maddogb Posts: 473 Forumite
    Options
    k3lvc wrote: »
    I've read it all and didn't understand your 'punishment' view hence the question.

So really the 'victory' without all the buff and bluster is that you persuaded them to pay your view of market value for the car and then wasted everyone's time taking it to court and winning nothing ??

I'm sure it make you feel better but there's no real learnings for anyone else, no precedents set and no punishment

The statement about me wanting to see Esure punished was made in response to a question of why I had sought extra money, yes I failed to achieve that but only due to my own lack of experience in the court and a judge who I feel did not make enough allowance for that.
    It wasn't a waste of time at all.
  • maddogb
    Options
    Interesting side note that Glass no longer offer valuations for the public via their website, seems a bit coincidental....
  • Kalamazoo
    Options
    I guarantee you it is entirely coincidental
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Kalamazoo wrote: »

How dare you, this process has been responsible for Brexit, the trump victory and Leicester city's premiership win, the glass guide issue is one of the more obvious consequences.
  • maddogb
    Options
    Kalamazoo wrote: »

Really? Please tell us more....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income