We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    :D

Would I rather have had the 2000 points........yes:rotfl::rotfl:

11C2E4EA-6AA6-4CB8-9573-99EA7DA7ACDD_zpsgsvmyhl2.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 67,000 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TM have they got 57aaf9f44a51d7368fabe1c5f9730b70.jpg on?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Bloomin heck Mr W loves me now.....just received a booklet of coupons:rotfl::rotfl:

Off to clear up the jacket potato that's just exploded in the oven:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just popping in to give a wave and a hug to those in need. Had my tea and it's almost time to get back in my box :eek: I'm allowed half hour to sit but not been downstairs for days. Going stir crazy. No geese on bed today, been quiet. :cool:

DH will read some posts to me as the contraption they made me doesn't work for iPad to stay in line overhead, varifocals etc.

Frosty day here until lunch time. DS3 coming tomorrow bringing the dogs to see me, can't wait. New Christmas cards bought today by DH, I'm sure there's plenty left from last year but I don't need him rummaging about in the glory hole, I've got things hidden in there I don't want him to see :rotfl:

Bye for now xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    If anyone wants something new to worry about to take their mind off Nectar, Marks and waitrose :D

The Amex small shop due to start on Saturday - everytime I go and have a look at the list I see new shops but I also see different ones if I go via the main computer so its worth a 2nd or 3rd look.

Also the Amex Spend £10 get £5 back at the post office
    - usually you get the email to say you have done your qualified spend immediately and then the £5 goes on a day or 2 later
    I did my £10 spend today but no email.
    I think I am going to wait until my online account updates overnight and see if the same happens with the email.
    Now I am worried that you have to spend your £10 in a crown post office - ie not in a Whsmiths or spa PO as most of us have lost our full time and only PO
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

All I got sent from sainsbobs was a set of conditional spends for £30 shops plus 500 points if I use all of them.
    I am going to envelope them all and drop them off with my local MOC-ing friend with whatever other sainsbobs till spits I have.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    edited 1 December 2016 at 7:41PM
    Options
    Lima-India wrote: »
    I'd go in and ask to exchange first, with the paperwork - even could be for same dresses but different sizes? Make sure the exchanged ones have tags. Then if they still don't fit, take those back another day.

Good plan - I only picked mine up tonight, have to go and check the label status ...

update - one is lable less so that will wait until I am in the bigger store.
    The other has labels so this will be my excuse to go to the nearest town so I can cross numerous other shops off my list :)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

Well if you will say yes to everything...;)
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    Elite Challenge!

Nectar are offering "500 bonus points when you shop on eBay and use the Click & Collect delivery option"

What's the cheapest thing you can find including any collection charges?

Best I can do so far is several 1,000s of items at 99p....but I want better than that :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    500 bonus nectar points when you shop on ebay & use click & collect @ Nectar

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/500-bonus-nectar-points-when-shop-ebay-click-collect-nectar-2564199

Nowt on my account that I can see though.

Just saw this, so everyone has had plenty of time to find something cheap by now :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport