".......Learning to dance in the rain!!"

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Been one of those days, full mug of coffee all over the cream carpet..... keys inside the house whilst we are outside :cool: and I dropped dinner all over the kitchen floor before it could make it in to the oven..... I declare today a write off! :eek:

Car needed petrol £20 until the new week starts Monday - will cover missy H's school run today and the boys hobbies over the weekend....

Bought Superman another school jumper £8

Have had an email through about the new rules from the FCA on "persistant debt" saying minimun payments are increasing :cool: hoping that its a blanket email as my dmp payments are stretching us enough as it is with increasing them! :(

Superman has come home from school in a pickle again today :mad: good job he brought home a date for parents evening too!

Missy H .....who really should be deep cleaning instead of playng about on line :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • Eager_Elephant
    Options
    FCA press release here - https://www.fca.org.uk/news/press-releases/new-credit-card-rules-introduced-fca

I don't think it applies to you mary as you are in a DMP and don't pay interest and charges.

Its more aimed at people who keep their credit card accounts ticking over by paying minimum payments only.
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Waving and hoping you are keeping your head above the water.

Congratulations on darling hitchhiker. Hoping he lifts the spirits when all around you, is challenging.

I am just in awe, I can only just about manage myself x
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • liselle
    liselle Posts: 89 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have you any news re. the f. & f. offers? I heard that it used to be that any fairly reasonable offer would be accepted, now they want much more.
    I am in receipt of pension,in a DMP and my argument is that I could keel over tomorrow and they wouldn't get a penny, so why not accept an offer now?
    You're doing really well with everything, I admire you for self-managing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure