Discuss the Boost Your Income guide

12346»

Comments

• The_Miser
    The_Miser Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 19 December 2019 at 3:19PM
    Hi folks
    In a nutshell, due to redundancy, we only have my wages coming in.
    My wages leave us -£100 after all the bills, food and fuel go out.
    Been making some of it back with swagbucks and instagc.
    I want to earn more though.
    Can anyone offer hints, tips, sites?
    I was also thinking about getting a small laptop to use at work during breaks.
    Is the £180 for the laptop worth it?
    Would it pay? Its an hour a day I can use it to earn extra cash. 5 days a week.
    Flc
    C an your partner try one of the ideas in https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/make-money/ ?

There is another little used thread along these lines giving a few other ideas as well (I contributed but cannot find it). I know it is American but https://millennialmoney.com/stay-at-home-jobs/#teach has some ideas (- not only teaching)
  • Hi everyone

I am new to the forum and was looking at 'boost your income'. Saw it reccomended eBay for used items etc and wanted to reccomend the depop app (I have it on iphone, not sure if it exists on other devies) which is amazing to sell used clothes. 

Just be careful to never pay 'friends & family' on paypal as then you can be scammed. Also my sisters account was compromised once although this did not cost her so probably pick a unique and difficult password!

Otherwise, I have found selling ( and buying!) on this super easy and quick, particularly for branded goods (even if the brand is just a regular high street brand like new look!)

Thanks
    Lea

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family