New TV ariel socket?

Options
Hi, thinking of getting some additional tv ariel ports installed in my house. Does anyone know how much (approx) they cost for someone to come and do it? I've had a look online and they just say free quote available and don't want to waste their time if I'm not going to pay it.
Thanks

Comments

• HappyMJ
    HappyMJ Posts: 21,115 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    martm10 wrote: »
    Hi, thinking of getting some additional tv ariel ports installed in my house. Does anyone know how much (approx) they cost for someone to come and do it? I've had a look online and they just say free quote available and don't want to waste their time if I'm not going to pay it.
    Thanks

It depends on so many variables.

If you're into a bit of DIY it's easy enough to do yourself.

What do you have already? Do you already have a suitable aerial? Is it on or in the roof?
    :footie:
    :p Regular savers earn 6% interest (HSBC, First Direct, M&S) :p Loans cost 2.9% per year (Nationwide) = FREE money. :p
  • almillar
    almillar Posts: 8,621 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Where is the aerial?
    Where do you want the sockets?
    What walls do you need to route the cables through - brick/plasterboard etc.

The best way to find out is to get that free quote, the difficulty of it is directly related to your home.
  • VisionMan
    VisionMan Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Use the free quote, martm10, thats what they're there for. As no one on here can answer your question.
  • SiaGarcia
    Options
    As i know it costs $199.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills