BCA Auction View

Options

Comments

• gasmanuk
    Options
    hi guys just wondered if you could furnish me with average prices for bmw 530D sport auto 05 plate from brighouse also the 525D with the same spec as the 530D
    Many Thanks
  • gasmanuk
    Options
    Ok thanks the thing is there are 530D's on autotrader for less than the average auction price so is it really worth going to an auction or is it worth making someone a cheeky offer

Thanks Again
  • BADBT_2
    BADBT_2 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys!

I was wondering whether you could help me. There's a BMW Group auction on 10th December at BCA Bedford. I am looking to buy a BMW 730d - ideally one year old, but if not, then two year old, with mileage of 10k per annum.

Im not too bothered about the colour (as long as it's neutral) or spec. Autotrader/eBay has examples around 20k. Do you know:
    1) roughly how much such a vehicle would be at BCA
    2) How many 730d are usually available in an auction, and are there a lot of people bidding after this sort of vehicle
    3) Do you think it's better I wait for the auction in Jan... will prices be significantly lower, as a new year (2009) would have started... and if so, how much am I likely to save by waiting?

Thanks!

Asim
  • RDG3000
    Options
    With the every plummiting car prices has anyone got a list of the latest prices going thought BCA at newport or birmingham for Audi A4 Tdi saloon cars? Spec not important but must have climate
    TIA
    RDG
  • RDG3000
    Options
    Furthmore does anyone know if there are any going through in the next few weeks.
    TIA again
    RDG
  • cheeky
    cheeky Posts: 514 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BADBT wrote: »
    Hi guys!

I was wondering whether you could help me. There's a BMW Group auction on 10th December at BCA Bedford. I am looking to buy a BMW 730d - ideally one year old, but if not, then two year old, with mileage of 10k per annum.

Im not too bothered about the colour (as long as it's neutral) or spec. Autotrader/eBay has examples around 20k. Do you know:
    1) roughly how much such a vehicle would be at BCA
    2) How many 730d are usually available in an auction, and are there a lot of people bidding after this sort of vehicle
    3) Do you think it's better I wait for the auction in Jan... will prices be significantly lower, as a new year (2009) would have started... and if so, how much am I likely to save by waiting?

Thanks!

Asim

hi the following are listed atm. try http://www.freecarvaluations.co.uk/ - they list the CAP trade prices for retail/trade... hth

DV56AHA BMW 730D 3.0 SE, 4 Doors, Saloon, SILVER, Diesel, Automatic, 1 Miles Warranted, VAT Qualifying 10-12-2008 Bedford-New Site
    29-09-2006
    LiveOnline.gifAuctionViewStock.gifHK06YPR BMW 730D 3.0 SE, 4 Doors, Saloon, SILVER, Diesel, Automatic, 1 Miles Warranted, VAT Qualifying 10-12-2008 Bedford-New Site
    24-07-2006
    camera.gifLiveOnline.gifAuctionViewStock.gifKJ56FNF BMW 730D 3.0 SE, 4 Doors, Saloon, BLACK, Diesel, Automatic, 41,760 Miles Warranted, VAT Qualifying 10-12-2008 Bedford-New Site
    22-09-2006
    camera.gifLiveOnline.gifAuctionViewStock.gifKP06JWF BMW 730D 3.0 SPORT, 4 Doors, Saloon, BLUE, Diesel, Automatic, 55,532 Miles Warranted, VAT Qualifying 10-12-2008 Bedford-New Site
    31-03-2006
  • iwannabargain
    Options
    Hi,

Will there be any auctions in the Midlands next week and the week after?

I look on the BCA website and see catalogues showing only for up to the end of this week.

Many thanks in advance.
  • qwe3333
    qwe3333 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Will there be any auctions in the Midlands next week and the week after?

I look on the BCA website and see catalogues showing only for up to the end of this week.

Many thanks in advance.

they will put up next weeks catalogue on sunday. The catalogue gets updated everyday too, so best to check 2 days before auction.
  • Edzhus
    Options
    Hi,

Could you please be of assistance, I am looking at buying Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter LWB, year 2005 with 99k milage, other things are of minor importance.

Many thanks in advance.
  • RiCh_2
    RiCh_2 Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    Did anyone go to the Bedford BMW Group Auction today?
    There were some good cars in there just wondering what kind of prices they went for.
    :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport