Free parking at Heathrow for 2 hours

Options
2»

Comments

• knightstyle
    knightstyle Posts: 7,003 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We used this when dropping DD off, took about 15mins from parking to get to the terminal, we checked in her bags, had a drink and snack before she said good bye and went to security, 20 mins to car and we left with about 15 mins to go before the two hours was up.
    Very MSE and easy, take ticket on arrival to raise the barrier and didn't even stop on the exit as the barrier went up by number plate recognition.
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,249 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Please press :spam:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mercdriver wrote: »
    I obliged but not on the original post. This wasn't spam at all.

There's no suggestion that it was. Presumably somebody made a spam post in the last day or two which Misslayed reported and has now been deleted. The sensible thing would be for Misslayed and you to delete your posts so that there's no longer any confusion (and then I can do the same).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure