Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• KateySW
    KateySW Posts: 107 Forumite
    Options
    Well I'd just started getting my hopes up and then CD1 :(

It was the my due date last week, not the first but the second one. I hadn't dwelt on it that much until now AF has started. I've also learnt the point in my cycle predicts my mood. I'm back to feeling down and now I have to wait at least 3 weeks before OV if I am definitely OVing that is, these long cycles are a killer.

Sorry to hear :( take care of yourself and sending you e-hugs!
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Options
    Cherry that is fantastic news hun :) I'm really happy for you.

Athens Sorry the witch got you hun, can't imagine how you must be feeling xx
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • Chelle22
    Chelle22 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Options
    Cherry that's fantastic news, congratulations! Nice to hear of a BFP, it feels like it's been a while!

Athens sorry to hear the witch got you and sorry that you are feeling so down. I hope you have supportive people around you that you can talk to. It must be a very difficult time for you so make sure you are looking after yourself. I hope you start to feel a bit better over the next couple of days. Have you tried clomid before, or is that something that might be an option for you?
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    Hi everyone

Long time, no speak. I hope everyone is well, I've read back a page or so and feel sad some of you are still here :(. I left because I felt I no longer fitted with the thread after trying for 12 months+ and heading down fertility route.

Anyway, I can't remember how much I mentioned here but I had a lap and dye in March where they found a blocked tube. I was referred for IVF and got my appointment through for August.

However I have got a natural BFP only yesterday. Stunned is an understatement as it's been a long disappointing and heartbreaking journey that we geared ourselves up for a BFN every month. So much so that I tested alone last night.

Keep the faith and best wishes to you all. I am however staying on the cautious side and not counting my chickens after my previous MC. Will be having an early scan if possible, private if we have to. We are also not telling many people until that point, which will be easy as I am still in shock.
  • Munchkin84
    Munchkin84 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    Rachy that's such lovely news. I'm so happy for you xxx
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Rachy that is fantastic news. Congratulations :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • athensgeorgia
    Options
    Rachy that is wonderful news.

Don't think bad of me but it was only yesterday I did a search for you to see if you were still around. Thank you for coming back to update us. I understand you're probably very cautious, I can't even get a BFP but around the time when AF is due and all those thoughts are running through my mind if I am lucky enough to get a BFP I know I'll be insisting on an early scan. It's one of the things I regret and I think hampered my recovery. I'm sure once you explain to your GP they'll be happy to refer you to the EPU for a scan.

Best wishes. Please try and keep us updated.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    TTC Thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD18 kirtsypoos - 3 dpo
    CD?? KateySW - 3 dpo
    CD27 LKRDN_Morgan - 12dpo
    CD30 spooney7 - ??dpo
    CD39 Sulphate - 17 dpo
    CD58 thrift360 - ?? dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD28 Toots14 - awaiting ov
    CD71 ButterflyBabe - awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD2 athensgeorgia
    CD4 Chelle22
    CD4 Zeni
    :EasterBun

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    easilydistracted
    dragoneye454
    DSM348
    twigpig

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T

Cherry Gale 11/7/17
    Orange_Candle 11/5/17
    alipops1986 05/05/17
    samtoby
    2ba3c 25/03/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • KateySW
    KateySW Posts: 107 Forumite
    Options
    I know I sound absolutely beyond bonkers, but I'm SS... already :wall:

I'm not really sure where I am to be honest, my cycles historically always were short, so it may be 3, 4 or 5dpo, all just guesswork at the moment... but I feel absolutely knackered for no real reason. Was tired all day yesterday but just feel almost off my face tired today. Back aches. Head aches. My legs and hands feel shaky. Just generally feel weak and faint.

Knowing me, I'm probably just coming down with something lol but argh my brain just won't shut up that it may be a symptom :( and it's only month 1! I feel so stupid for reading into it so much... Can only imagine how frustrating this must be the longer it goes on.
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Cherry & Rachy I am SO happy for you both! Must be so hard to be positive but I have every thing crossed.

I still feel bitter that our 16m of trying and chemical pregnancy deprived me of enjoying the first few months of being pregnant. Even with a private scan at 8 weeks I just couldn't get excited. So don't be too hard on yourself, we didn't even tell family til 14 weeks after 3 scans and the harmony test!

Wishing you both loads of baby dust and a happy healthy pregnancy :-)
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport