IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

MET parking ticket McDonalds

Options
1235»

Comments

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    You do realise you didn't actually tell us you'd appealed and won?!

You just said: ''good news...I got a PCN saying I wasn't there, and I wasn't''.

And I thought, ''so what?'' because it sounded like you were just laughing about getting a PCN!
    Not to mention that you hi-jacked a thread from 2016. Why don't you start your own thread (or, for a cleaner way, send a PM to Crabman, Savvy or Soolin and ask for this to be moved to its own thread), then post about your success, how you achieved it and post your successful appeal in the sticky thread reserved for just that. This way, other posters can learn from your good fortune.
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,050 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi there MET victims

I HAVE GOOD NEWS! I received a parking ticket from MET parking last month. I parked in the McDonald's car park in Southall. I received a ticket for £50 (later increased to £100) because they claimed I was not on site at the time of the survey. I wasn't HAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Brilliant and actions like yours contribute to landowners idea they need to engage these scammers to stop muppets like you!

When you come up against a more persistent PPC you might not be so lucky!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure