We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
ID3global
Comments
-
I wish I had seen this thread before today. I applied a Natwest current account online and the process required credit card details to be given. Minutes later I got a text from Halifax credit card asking if I had authorised a £1.01 payment to ID3Global on my card. When I contacted them they insisted that no bank would ever ask for credit card details as part of their application process and it must be a scam. The upshot was they have cancelled the card.
I also applied for a natwest current account on wed this week(switch.) The account i am switching has this £1.01 charge on it, phoned the bank and they said its a ID check and it should just fall off (no charge ) within days.:T0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards