Options

Comments

• Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Good morning all....

You've moved!
    But I found you....apologies,I've only read back and thanked on the last page of the previous thread but hope everyone is well...

We took ourselves off to a shack by the sea on Friday evening and went completely internetless until we returned this morning....so I have no idea if it was a glitchy weekend or not.

I hope all my fellow Mums enjoyed their day yesterday...I spent mine with the people I love the most missing those we love the most...it was sad,it was happy but we certainly enjoyed the company of those around us too.

Over the weekend we walked,we talked we ate and we drank some wonderful wine and champagne...we laughed we cried and

I think we took another step away from the darkness.

Good morning LEJC ...sounds like your weekend away was just what you all needed and letting the tears flow is sometimes very necessary :A I after 18 Years of losing my DH put his favourite music on for just that reason I need a good cry ...sending you Sunshine and a big Nannylala Hug x
  • neas
    neas Posts: 3,801 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys so what is it with N1LDA and BWTYFl groups? Assuming N1LDA is another forum/ Facebook group?
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Lejc it sounds as though your weekend away was just what you needed and well deserved. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  • curlgirl
    curlgirl Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    Splodge12 wrote: »
    Morning Everyone.
    Just a quick question I have two APG's, one for £8 and one for £9 and wondered if I can use them together? I know it is a good idea to keep your APG"s under £10. What do you think?
    Hugs to all that need them.

yes you can use multiple APGs together, I think it is if a single APG is over £10 they need to get a supervisor to check it
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    edited 7 March 2016 at 12:28PM
    Options
    Thank you Nanny and Di...I will never say no to a nice big hug....x

How are the preparations for breakfast going Di?...I am so hoping its a very special morning x

Once again VT...thank you for another aptly named thread
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • curlgirl
    curlgirl Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    durham05 wrote: »
    belated b'day wishes to all those i missed and they were a few, welcome to the couple newbies i have seen posting.
    hugs to those in want need or feeling unwell.
    Any1 here know anywhere that rents apartments in Tenerife as looking to go have found some flights on 18/03/16 for 2 weeks but struggling with accomadation.

have you tried sites like ownersdirect or villarentals we have rented apartments through both these sites
  • wackynut
    wackynut Posts: 5,430 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Chutzpah Haggler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    neas wrote: »
    Hi guys so what is it with N1LDA and BWTYFl groups? Assuming N1LDA is another forum/ Facebook group?

Is it?

Someone point me in the direction of N1LDA forum/ Facebook group as I appear to be lost. :rotfl::rotfl:
    N1LDA :)
  • squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    Options
    n1lda_zps6mslf0i8.jpg
    N1LDA:D
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Thank you Nanny and Di...I will never say no to a nice big hug....x

How are the preparations for breakfast going Di?...I am so hoping its a very special morning x

Once again VT...thank you for another aptly named thread

Yes they're going well thanks. I've been overwhelmed by the prizes people have donated it certainly will be a good raffle. :T
    Up to now we have raised£620 and I think there will be about 50 people there plus the usual customers. It holds 80 so imnot panicking too much. I saw the weather this morning and its looking good all week so fingers crossed because it has a lovely patio area overlooking a stream and an Aviary.
    Thanks Durham :D
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread VT.

Good afternoon Elite. Hope everyone is doing well. Hugs to those in need.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure