Enigmatic Legends Intelligently Teach Excellently

Options

Comments

• savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    It's this one Sal, Cornetto 5 Strawberry Ice Cream Cone - 8712100870293 - http://groceries.asda.com/product/ice-cream-bars-cones-sticks/cornetto-5-strawberry-ice-cream-cone/910002381608

Thanks

I made a mistake the one you found is only one of the two
    The other one is this one

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml#/product/910002381601

Both these two are not showing on apg.
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    thanks PD....
    I do have another musical film suggestion...but even I would draw the line at Mary Poppins!

Hey ho..we really must move on before I end up putting a certain slant on all the classics.

Don't fret on that front. My brother ruined the game with the suggestion 'Backdraft'. As you can imagine the conversation went downhill after that :)
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Good morning all....

You've moved!
    But I found you....apologies,I've only read back and thanked on the last page of the previous thread but hope everyone is well...

We took ourselves off to a shack by the sea on Friday evening and went completely internetless until we returned this morning....so I have no idea if it was a glitchy weekend or not.

I hope all my fellow Mums enjoyed their day yesterday...I spent mine with the people I love the most missing those we love the most...it was sad,it was happy but we certainly enjoyed the company of those around us too.

Over the weekend we walked,we talked we ate and we drank some wonderful wine and champagne...we laughed we cried and
    I think we took another step away from the darkness.

Am glad you have had a "good "weekend and have inched your way from the darkness bless there are no words to console you just a light at the end of a tunnel waiting for you to get there ..Wine and tears should always be free flowing
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon ALL! :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bit of luck with the pies today, the 1st box had 2 coupons in it :)
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 7 March 2016 at 4:58PM
    Options
    Sooo.... With Mr T changing prices, it looks like Waites would give best MD comparison BUT ONLY buying in two's as Fish and BJ on offer at £4 each or 2 for £6.
    For 2 meal deals you would get £2.56 back on fish, lose 16p on chips and get £2.60 on BJ, net APG of £5.00 on £10 spend.
    Correct me if I am wrong :)

Depends when A update the system, I guess.

All I know is T online showed raised fish and BJ prices when I looked this morning after shopping.

However, my shop at 09.05 has worked anyway (much to my surprise)

7 items on your receipt qualify for comparison
    Asda tesco
    1x Young's Chip Shop Large Cod Fillets in Crisp Bubbly Batter (480G) £3.98 £3.00
    ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (PER KG) £0.12 £0.12
    1x Asda SmartPrice ASDA Grower's Selection Lemons (500G) £0.88 N/A
    1x Ben & Jerry's Save Our Swirled Ice Cream (500ML) £4.00 £2.50
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Grapefruit (EACH) £0.40 £0.50
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Pineapple (EACH) £0.75 N/A
    1x ASDA British Salted Butter (250G) £0.79 £0.85
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (EACH) £0.42 £0.42
    0.09x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Vine Tomato (order by number of tomatoes or select kg) (PER KG) £0.18 £0.17
    1x Aunt Bessie's Crispy Homestyle Chips (900G)
    £1.50 N/A
    Comparison total (compared products only) £9.89 £7.56 +£2.33 cheaper
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you perky x
    Zippy I hope there are still plenty of pies out there...I'm planning on liberating a few tomorrow.....
    do we know if its only beef and stilton or the chicken ones that are available in T...we dont mind either but a change of flavour would be good to try.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Afternoon folks :D

I've been a busy bee today - I've sorted all the hen bags with their labels and name tags and put together all the crackers :) the crackers are hard work to put so many together so I doubt I'll be doing them again in future :rotfl: i didn't think they'd be so fiddly :o :rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    LEJC, I am glad you had as nice a weekend as you could. x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    Options
    I wouldn't say no to one of these!:D

Bettys Easter Eggs

large-milk-chocolate-spring-flowers-egg.jpg Large Milk Chocolate Spring Flowers Egg

£49.95
    N1LDA:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family