Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro - Any Discounts Available Please?

Has anyone managed to secure any retention discounts on the premium Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro (£30 per month plus line rental, no TV) package, which is upto 76Mb please.

I would welcome hearing any success stories.

Many thanks

Comments

• If you already have it and are looking to reduce the cost then Log into Mysky, go to review my package option. You will see a link regarding cancelling broadband. Click it, it will tell you all the good things about it to try and stop you cancelling. Continue to cancel and it will give you a retention offer. For unlimited pro you will probably find it offers you £10 off for 12 months. If you choose to accept then it does tie you in for 12 months.

If you are looking to upgrade and get an offer at the same time use the online chat and choose the option about downgrading broadband and NOT cancelling. The downgrade team will be able to upgrade you, apply the offer, and can also waive the setup fees.

Hth
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    If you already have it and are looking to reduce the cost then Log into Mysky, go to review my package option. You will see a link regarding cancelling broadband. Click it, it will tell you all the good things about it to try and stop you cancelling. Continue to cancel and it will give you a retention offer. For unlimited pro you will probably find it offers you £10 off for 12 months. If you choose to accept then it does tie you in for 12 months.

If you are looking to upgrade and get an offer at the same time use the online chat and choose the option about downgrading broadband and NOT cancelling. The downgrade team will be able to upgrade you, apply the offer, and can also waive the setup fees.

Hth

Thank you - looks like I will have to contact them as there is no option to cancel under review my package.
  • mrchagle
    mrchagle Posts: 586 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    If you already have it and are looking to reduce the cost then Log into Mysky, go to review my package option. You will see a link regarding cancelling broadband. Click it, it will tell you all the good things about it to try and stop you cancelling. Continue to cancel and it will give you a retention offer. For unlimited pro you will probably find it offers you £10 off for 12 months. If you choose to accept then it does tie you in for 12 months.

Hth

That's interesting, it offer me £10 discount on my broadband!

I already have a retentions deal with Sky for TV @ half price. Will the reduction on the broadband cancel my other discount?
    If I've help in anyway, please remember to thank me :-)
  • mrchagle wrote: »
    That's interesting, it offer me £10 discount on my broadband!

I already have a retentions deal with Sky for TV @ half price. Will the reduction on the broadband cancel my other discount?

It didn't cancel mine :)

The text there will say it will cancel any other offer on your broadband service if I remember correctly but has no effect on TV.
  • Cherryscone
    Cherryscone Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Offered me £2.50 per mnth broadband
    ~We are all going to hell and guess who Is driving the bus~
    *Norn Iron club Member 294* (Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team)
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Offered me £2.50 per mnth broadband

Thank you - they offered you £2.50 for Fibre Unlimited Pro?
  • Anon wrote: »
    Thank you - they offered you £2.50 for Fibre Unlimited Pro?

That would be for standard broadband
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport