Anyone tried the LadyCare Lifetime device?

Options
12346»

Comments

• joyfull
    joyfull Posts: 861 Forumite
    Options
    I tried it yrs ago when extreme flushing began & it seemed miraculous. Almost immediate relief. I even 'tested' it & removed it & the flushes returned, so back on it went. After a few months it seemed to stop working. Now I'm a very very reluctant taker of HRT (one third of pill only - I experimented & found it to be effective against flushes).
    "Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.”
  • Coolwoman
    Options
    I ordered this from Boots and received it within two days. I have been using it for about a month now. It has been really effective. Before using the magnet, I had flushes during the day but the worst ones were at night. The duvet was on and off like a yoyo all night long and I was exhausted from lack of sleep. After only a few days of use I noticed a big difference and this has continued. I still have some flushes but these have significantly reduced in number and intensity. The biggest impact however is at night. I now only have the odd one at night and usually not until about five in the morning at the earliest. This is brilliant and I would thoroughly recommend this product for anyone who wants to avoid medication.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure