Anyone tried the LadyCare Lifetime device?

Options

Comments

• RonniesMummy
    RonniesMummy Posts: 438 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    meer53 wrote: »
    I bought one, it did absolutely nothing for me. HRT is the way to go ! Been on that for nearly 2 years, brilliant.

Unfortunately mum cant use HRT so this is the only option, she cant even take anything herbal! x
    DFD 1st January 2016
    Total Debt £4600 01/01/2013
    £4100 15/11/2013 01/11/15 £0 :j
  • Armchair23
    Armchair23 Posts: 648 Forumite
    Options
    That's a shame if even the HRT patches are ruled out.
    I was offered something that could help control the flushes by my GP
    that wasn't HRT. Though sadly my post meno brain can't remember what it was!
    Though with liver problems I suppose it's best to err on the side of caution.
    Your Mum's lucky to have such a caring daughter.
  • RonniesMummy
    RonniesMummy Posts: 438 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you, We are like sisters really :o
    I will keep researching to see if there is anything that can help her.
    Thanks all for the comments xx
    DFD 1st January 2016
    Total Debt £4600 01/01/2013
    £4100 15/11/2013 01/11/15 £0 :j
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Unfortunately mum cant use HRT so this is the only option, she cant even take anything herbal! x

Can she not try sage? its supposed to work. I have some here and Im pretty convinced when I do remember to take them for a few days my flushes aren't so regular
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I have only just seen this thread and have never heard of this product, but i was wondering if anyone has successfully used it for PMT and period pain, i have seen the mn8 on ebay and also ladycare but they look the same to me.

Ladycare is easier to get hold of cheaper. Thanks.
  • katyn263
    Options
    I know this product does work as i have friends that would not be without it. It cannot be placebo if you are suffering from terrible hot flushes one after the other, day by day and then when using Ladycare they stop. As for everything, what works for one may not work for another but it is certainly worth a try as all it can do is help and there are no side effects like HRT. I would be cautious buying from ebay due to the hygiene of the product (as it's worn in your underwear) and you will not get a guarantee should you have any problems.
  • RosieP5
    RosieP5 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    My mum has been looking into getting one, I just look and Lloyds pharmacy http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/ladycare-for-menopause-11744 has them for £10. Is this the right thing - I said I'd order it for her
    :)
  • katyn263
    Options
    Hi There,

Lloyds are actually out of stock of this product now and by the look of it, it is old stock (blue) and not the new purple glitter one! I bought mine directly from Ladycare at 4:30pm and received it the very next day on standard delivery. They also sent me a free 52 page booklet with loads of helpful tips and information regarding menopause. I have rang the helpline a few times since for advice and found the staff to be very honest and knowledgeable and most importantly very understanding during this difficult stage in life. I would definately recommend them to anyone.
  • juliapenguin
    Options
    I've had my LadyCare magnet for 72 hours and so far have not had a single hot flush since I started wearing it. I'm a cynical old bag and it seems unlikely to be a placebo effect - this is the very first time anything 'alternative' has had any effect whatsoever on me.

I really, really hope it carries on working because I get cholinergic urticaria (agonising itchy rash like prickly heat or nettle stings) every time I get a hot flush and I was ready to top myself!
  • spidervalley
    Options
    hi all, i have purchased a lady care and have been using it now for the last 7 days wearing it 24/7 but as yet i do not feel any difference, my hot flushes are as harsh as they were in the begining, does anyone have that same experience or have had it and does it change for the better,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure