We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…7071727476

Comments

  • Mendry
    Mendry Posts: 72
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker Energy Saving Champion
    Forumite
    Happy Thursday All!
    Today is pay day around here, and it reminds me why I should stick to the money making/saving ways of MSE and this board!

    A few things to report:
    £55 sale on evilbay
    £10 sale on evilbay
    £6.48 from TCB
    -£0.20 for having to issue a refund on evilbay and payunpal keeping it
    -£6.50 evilbay fees
    -£0.54 payunpal fees
    £19.60 from vivatic should be landing on my paypal at some point today, I will add this as march deposit (remove if it doesn't for any reason).

    Means I am adding £83.84 to my total, bringing it up to a nice round £175.
    I don't think I will have anything else to add for March, but will report back if that changes!

    Have a good one all!
    Debt Free Wannabe (Since 12/15 - Target 06/17). Overdraft ([STRIKE]£1250[/STRIKE]/£1000) Personal Loan ([STRIKE]£615.70 [/STRIKE]£0) Credit Card ([STRIKE]£432.03[/STRIKE] £2064.74)
    SPC 10: #549! SPC9: £86.46 / Make £10 a day: 2016: 536.74
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Yey i managed to get my Clixsense earnings over my last months total:

    $18.68 this month and $18.27 last month. It did take a survey to do that when i usually only do clicks but i don't mind - motivated me into it :)

    I also listed another item on evilbay :)

    Oh and did a survey on Mintvine too ;)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • So sorry, not been able to keep up with the thread much this month due to work being manic. I've made a bit extra here and there, not managed to get anywhere near my target but have made an extra £147.50 so I'm not complaining. :) I'll give it another go next month.

    MGx
    :jMortgage free 08.08.19 :j
    2018: £19410.25 / £9,300 2017: £7646.64 / £11,000 2016: 4557.98 / £11,000 2015: £10,230.37 / £11,000 2014 =£6703.26 / £11,000 2013 = £4288.51 / £8000 2012 = £1600/£5000 2011 = £2579/£3000
    MF date was Nov 2041 - mortgage neutral 23.07.18

  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Siouxsie32 wrote: »
    You are awesome :A Thank you so much...I didn't mean for you to go to so much trouble, but I'm really grateful that you did! You rock!!!

    Oh, and I'm sneaking in with a final addition of £20.27 so I'm fairly close to target. Still, there are about 20 hours left in March so maybe if I keep my eyes down I might find £22.73 roadkill before midnight :rotfl:

    Ok they replied. If you post here
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/70417545#Comment_70417545

    Their official representative will be able to assist :)
  • Have had SUCH a busy day at work - can I squeeze any more money out of March I wonder??? It IS payday for lots of people so shall be bumping away on FB to see if I can get one last sale...
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    £1.70 fleabay sale of 2 vinyls (139/366 items sold this year) and 75p on VO
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • atti
    atti Posts: 224
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Been a rather unproductive month for me but I did manage to net £103.36 so I can't have been as lazy as I thought!
    #13 Make 2023 in 2023 - £2085.20/£2023
    #23 Save £8k in 2023 - £6642.66/£8000
  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Evening all!

    Sorry for the poor contribution level this month. There have been many a passing conversation I wanted to add to, but it's just been too hectic here. Have done what I can earnings wise and just resorted to a large amount of thread lurking ;)

    To add:

    Ebay sales: £22.26
    One Pulse cashout: £5.10
    Swags AGC: £5
    Pinecone: £3
    CoOp coupon: £2

    Bringing my grand total for the month to..... £70.47 earnings (+ £206.03 surprise child tax credits boost, which I don't strictly count as challenge money)

    Not my highest earning month, but I've kind of sacrificed this month in lieu of setting monthly targets on many sites, for withdrawal at the beginning of each following month. Ergo, next month should get off to a lovely little start as I cash them all out. It has definitely made me more site motivated and I think, for me as an individual, I'll feel encouraged at the start of each month knowing I'm off the earning challenge blocks. Plus, it will really help me keep my finances in order. More like a payday scenario.

    I hope everyone is coming up with some lovely totals for the month end. Hopefully the sunshine is getting everyones mood and enthusiasm up and running :)

    See you on the morrow...
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • £1.26 cashed out from Qmee.

    I've now got £3.75 pending on Prolific but I refuse to cash out until I hit the magical £20, so I'm going to draw a line in March at a grand total of £7.70 (also known as just under 25p per day XD) and move on to April.

    That said April will be much better as I might actually cash out of Prolific twice! :D
  • Just squeaked a £5 sale in! So declaring for March at... Drum roll please....

    £386.41[/

    Very, very happy with that!!! Thanks so much all for all the encouragement and motivation :D see you all on the April thread X X X
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.