We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…6465676970…76

Comments

  • Azzzaa
    Azzzaa Posts: 346 Forumite
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Morning all, I should be picking some money up from a friend who i sold stuff for, can't for the life of me remember how much it is she is giving me but it's better than nothing! :D Im still working my way through swagbucks, I am after them Paypal payouts :D
    Documenting my journey from full time support worker to full time eBay reseller :)
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Well done! I have 't tried eBay yet but I must get my head around it soon...
    It's not too difficult Dolly, the main thing is to make sure you describe everything accurately, especially any defects. I always start by taking photos on my phone, then force myself to sit down and write out the listings.
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Today I've earned £16 for a mystery visit (v long report still working my way through it) and £9.60 from Ebay, after fees and postage.
  • cte1111 wrote: »
    It's not too difficult Dolly, the main thing is to make sure you describe everything accurately, especially any defects. I always start by taking photos on my phone, then force myself to sit down and write out the listings.

    Is it easy to just your phone to list? Just thinking it might fill some dead slots of time if I was organised with photos in advance...
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Is it easy to just your phone to list? Just thinking it might fill some dead slots of time if I was organised with photos in advance...

    I use my phone and tablet more than pc
  • Aesop wrote: »
    I use my phone and tablet more than pc

    Cool, well I shall make it my mission to investigate further over Easter maybe with whatever doesn't sell via FB...
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Anyone else having problems with TopCashBack? I tried to withdraw my available funds and it asks me for my email address, password and a Captcha...all good, except it just keeps re-asking for the same information. I thought maybe my password was wrong so I requested a reset but never received the reset email (I tried yesterday and the same thing happened). Also, I'm pretty certain that my password isn't wrong as my computer saves it and lets me log in every day!

    I tried to contact them online but, you guessed it, I need my log in details to submit a question!

    When I go online, I'm already logged in so I don't know what the problem is. Just wondered if anyone else had encountered the same problem?!
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Is it easy to just your phone to list? Just thinking it might fill some dead slots of time if I was organised with photos in advance...
    Go for it, as long as your tablet or computer is happy recognising your phone, then it's fairly straightforward.

    Hint - if you are photographing several similar items, make sure they are separated, e.g. with another item in between. Otherwise it is very easy to end up with the wrong picture on the item. You can always revise it later though, so not a major tragedy, as long as you check!
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    HI everyone :) I decided to bite the bullet and list something on evilbay today. I think i might try and list 1 thing each day until i run out of free listings. Still feeling very anxious about it but i have some stuff that probably would only sell on there. Will see how it goes.

    Apart from that i haven't done much earning today cos i just didn't feel like it and did some cleaning and tidying instead. Am still wanting to sell some stuff as job lots because i just have so much to clear out yet - one day i will be able to get into my spare room again....
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • rawdinosaur
    rawdinosaur Posts: 139 Forumite
    £10 off my total since I had an idiot of a buyer who didn't look at the photos or read the description and wants to return the jumper. It's not worth the hassle to argue with them so I just accepted the return.
    Money made on etsy in April: £0
    Money made on ebay in April: £0
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.