We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…6364666869…76

Comments

  • Well today has been a bit of a bust - no money coming in although a few enquirers about things for sale so fingers crossed they'll come through tomorrow...

    Day 27/£0/£337.41
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £9.75 cashback on 123 account after fees although they haven't actually taken the fees yet which is weird.

    It seems that payday is still a long way off and it's been an expensive month but one good thing is that I have had council tax bill for next year and it will be about £150 a month less than I have paid for the last 3 months as we had a shortfall to make up so that's good news at least.

    Also, looking on the bright side, there are 4 more days this month to earn some more money!
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just remembered, OH thinks he may have sold his car too - won't add to the challenge but would be big help to the finances
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Hiya everyone - I'm back :hello:


    Had a lovely holibobs although not as warm as I would have liked. Managed to pick up a chest infection and a cracked rib - haha - but saw some super places and most of the Semana Santa in Granada which was really WOW :j


    Have had a read through - gosh pages and pages of money making. Well done peoples and still four days to go eh :T:


    Hoping to get back onto it the morrow as won't be out and about. DH did the shopping today and there's absolutely heaps of washing to do :( but at least I don't have to do anything more energetic thank goodness.


    Trust you all had a wonderful Easter and have a great Monday. We don't really get the Easter hols here so DH back to work in the morning.
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've not yet earned any more hard cash, but have managed to list a total of 72 items on ebay. I will try and find a few more to do tomorrow but have done quite well, digging out all sorts of bits and bobs to sell.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    cte1111 wrote: »
    I've not yet earned any more hard cash, but have managed to list a total of 72 items on ebay. I will try and find a few more to do tomorrow but have done quite well, digging out all sorts of bits and bobs to sell.

    That's brilliant! I have enough to make 100 listings butnot getting much opportunityto sit and list. Although made 2 more salex and thry both paid promptly.still waiting for payment from big sale.
  • cte1111 wrote: »
    I've not yet earned any more hard cash, but have managed to list a total of 72 items on ebay. I will try and find a few more to do tomorrow but have done quite well, digging out all sorts of bits and bobs to sell.

    Well done! I have 't tried eBay yet but I must get my head around it soon...
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Welcome back Lynne. Glad you had a good break. Nice yo have you back x
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Yay to all the old faces being back :j Well, you all look young and gorgeous, but you know what I mean....nice to see you all again :D

    £12.50 to add tonight from an ebay sale. Woo hoo I'm past the halfway point, although I'm aware we're hurtling towards the end of the month but I remain positive :rotfl:

    I am due a £100 switching incentive from TSB which should have been paid on Saturday so I'll wait til the holiday weekend is over and give them a call...that would boost my total!

    Oh, and I received my £10 John Lewis voucher from Valued Opinion so I guess I can add that too.....
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
  • blubella
    blubella Posts: 581
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £3.48 paid out from TCB...final push to reach target..just need to calculate final bay sales minus the fees...and i think i'm there! :D
    #4 DFBXMAS24 - £2,322.85/£5,000
    NSD Challenge - Jan 15/12, Feb 3/12, Mar 10/10 Apr 10/12, May 5/12.
    SPC #44


    Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration & inspiration ~ Evan Esar
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.