We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…5960626465…76

Comments

  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Surfchick80, i said the same about the birthdate lottery site. Trying to get to big too fast, and chucking everything at it,to get people to sign up. I said that, thry chose the wrong time to start a free lottery. There are about 10 free lottery sites. People sign iup, forget to check daily, etc and it is difficult to motivate people when so many.

    I understand that thry are funding themselves, all do until well established like fpl. That'swhy the free cat lottery shut down, they couldn't afford to keep self funding.
  • Aesop wrote: »
    Surfchick80, i said the same about the birthdate lottery site. Trying to get to big too fast, and chucking everything at it,to get people to sign up. I said that, thry chose the wrong time to start a free lottery. There are about 10 free lottery sites. People sign iup, forget to check daily, etc and it is difficult to motivate people when so many.

    I understand that thry are funding themselves, all do until well established like fpl. That'swhy the free cat lottery shut down, they couldn't afford to keep self funding.

    I've found I prefer to stick to 3 easy to use favourites and I've abandoned the annoying ones!!!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I've found I prefer to stick to 3 easy to use favourites and I've abandoned the annoying ones!!!

    Yes good idea. I tend to click on all daily as I understand how hard it is to get own business going but some of these sites need to realise they are not going to reach fpl status overnight. He didn't!!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Am listing on ebay hoping to shift stuff.

    Have bidders on one item.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Can't remember uf I mentioned that you can earn extra tickets on shopprize by linking twitter account and tweeting for them. It is only on some of the daily draws but has boosted my points. You get 3 or 4 tickets for tweeting. If you don't win prizes you get spin of wheel to win points. It all adds up :)


    Also check receipthog. They have offered me double spins if get friends to sign up this week only and signee gets double sign up coind.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Anyone doing streetspotr they have easter egg hunt. A chevk in in certain areas. Can't say much else as it pinged yesterday while driving back from ms. I had to answer a few questions about easter egg buying and submit task. Think tablet and something else up for prizes.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Used up 79 of my 100 free listings so far by relisting various things. Still have 118 active listings just cycling round.
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    My Vivatic updated and I'm £4 up so must have been some surveys that didn't credit properly or something??? I don't know, I'll take it. £9.37 to go this week.
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • Aesop wrote: »
    Yes good idea. I tend to click on all daily as I understand how hard it is to get own business going but some of these sites need to realise they are not going to reach fpl status overnight. He didn't!!

    Some are just so fiddly... Can't be doing with constant clicking back and forth lol
  • Ooh FB has woken up - another £14.25 on sales :)
    Really must get myself to the PO this afternoon and start taking down items that are now sold :D

    Day 26/£14.25/£322.41
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.