We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…4344464849…76

Comments

  • Becks81 wrote: »
    What great news gilly!!


    £5 cashed out at SB
    sorted through my change pot today, worked out to £10 in 5ps, and £5 in 1p and 2ps. Kept me and dd busy for 30 mins or so, will pop to the bank to cash it in tomorrow on my lunch break.

    Have you got a natwest account? I have a natwest next to my work and they have a change machine where you just stick it all in and it prints off a receipt for you to take to the counter. I love it! Saves finding enough of the same coinage to make up a bag.

    I put mine into my natwest current account and when I get home....I promptly send it to my nationwide account and over pay the mortgage. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • olaf2014
    olaf2014 Posts: 71
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Only did £1 today better than nothing anyone no of any places to get rid of my old iPhone I've been trying to sell it for a month didn't really want it to go for peanuts
    Been hiding under a rock for that last few years hoping it will go away but it doesn't now is the time for the rocket 🚀 I want to be no I need to be debt free Debt free #45 £5.50- £500 1p challenge £47.19 - £667.95 (Doing this in a random order). £5 a day Jan - total £103.37 (short but only way is up£5 a day Feb - total £19.13. Debt free by march 2025 (if pay mins)
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    yey my plans are starting to work - £97.93 added to accounts today :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Wow thats brill FC!! Go Girl! :beer:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Happymac
    Happymac Posts: 215 Forumite
    £6.70 from the bay....
    June 23.25/250 Monthly money making target
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Another auction ended with a profit of £13.81, also done a mystery shop for £10 and a Textbroker article for £6.50.

    Irritatingly the TB client has now changed the format so I then had to redo the article, plus another 4 others that I've written for them this week. This is one of the downsides of Textbroker, some clients ask for extensive rewrites for which you don't get paid any fees. Oh well hope they like the finished articles at least.
  • £5 bounts voucher arrived this morning.

    I know there are a few MFW on here.......can any one tell me how to work out my daily interest please?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just a couple of bay sales to add of £3.44. I've decided to set myself some daily/monthly targets on various sites this month. So far, so good. Seems to have made me a bit more focussed and on track to cash out roughly £75 by end of month between Swags/Clixsense/Polific. Hoping I can then keep that up and increase it a bit going forward.

    In other news, a lovely £206 tax credits deposit landed in my account today! It was actually OH that organised all of that and I had forgotten completely, so it was a total surprise. I don't even know if its meant to be a regular thing or a one off!!! Anyway, not counting it as such, but very helpful. Straight to the mortgage! WOOP! :D
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Surfchik80 wrote: »

    In other news, a lovely £206 tax credits deposit landed in my account today! It was actually OH that organised all of that and I had forgotten completely, so it was a total surprise. I don't even know if its meant to be a regular thing or a one off!!! Anyway, not counting it as such, but very helpful. Straight to the mortgage! WOOP! :D

    reading some groups, sounds like a one off. it was the shortfall due to you if your payments are due to increase. ie you were being underpaid before... also people got paid early as payments are made from Ireland and today was St Paddy's day and the offices were closed.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    gilly41 wrote: »
    O £1071.13 better off :)
    I have just come home to a letter saying we are getting that amount from the first PPI CLAIM that I have done with the AA.......
    I cannot believe that I only filled the forms in a month ago and I have now got a letter today confirming that amount.....
    x

    :money::j:beer::T

    absolutely brilliant news

    well done


    i cannot repeat it enough, anyone with PPI, charged bank accounts etc get in there now and start claiming back before they stop people claiming! and they will soon, start clamping down. get in while you can!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.