$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

edited 22 March 2016 at 2:17PM in Debt-free Wannabe Challenges
870 replies 78.1K views

Replies

• Surfchik80 wrote: »
    I think thats me Shelly - I haven't got around to posting my own link yet, but am fairly sure yours was the last one posted on the thread. I'll do my best for you! Looking at this as a long term thing too, but don't mind admitting, finding it hard getting my head around it and some momentum going. Just focussing on amassing the initial clicks you need to open things up to you at the moment.

Does anyone have any recommendations for speeding things up without the use of crowd flower? I used to do a few tasks for Swags, but have since learnt they require a bookieface account. I don't have one anymore and no intention of setting one up for any reason, so need to look at alternatives for boosting points on some of these sites. I'll keep going though - it may be peanuts at the moment, but I have time to invest while still at home with the tiny people :)

FYI - thanks for the thread Fairy. I find these group conversations essential in getting up and running with these sites, so I really appreciate people bringing the crowd together so to speak :beer:

Welcome to the thread Surfchik :) It is most definitely a group effort thread as i'm still learning about it too. I am hoping the thread becomes a great source of info and support as Neo really is a great site but much misunderstood!

If you don't want to do the tasks the next best earning options would be surveys and free offers. I haven't had any experience of surveys on Neo but will be adding some info to the first post when i get a chance to check them out ;)

The offers thing is as frustrating as most other sites with many not crediting and then there is a delay in getting the payment as well on Neo - 60 days i think....i will check that as well!

If you don't do it on clixsense already there are the offer toro 1 clicks and i always check for videos. Apart from that its clicky clicks and trying to get refs/renting them or as mare said adding a bit from another site.

Good Luck!
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • It is you :T yay. It is hard to get your head around at first. I invested $15 to get me started as you can get a few referrals with that. I made the mistake of buying to many before extending, so I would only buy as many as you can afford to extend if you do decide to invest. I am in the process of creating a guide to neobux on my blog but it's a work in progress, when it's a bit fuller I'll post it on here.

I would just concentrate on clicking as many ads as you can for now and learn more about the site as you go. Jumping right in like I did isn't always the best idea. xx

I'm afraid you are not allowed to post blog links on here shelly :( I already have several posts written and can't add any of them to this thread unfortunately as it is seen as self promoting. Its an understandable but still frustrating rule...
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
  • 2 new direct refs for me today from a blog post so well pleased with that - will be interesting to see what impact it has on my earnings. Now up to 7 DR's but one ready to drop off the list.....LOL might see if i can get her to click again!
  • Yey i woke up to another DR this morning and $2.73 in my account. Just extended 13 more refs for 30 days and now have 28 to extend within 10 days, and 84 under 20 days. I have no idea why i had turned off my autopay....actually yes i do - it was because i had all refs extended for 240 days when i had just around 30 of them. Obviously i should have turned it back on when i rented some big blocks of refs and didn't extend them. Nice little learning point there for myself and others :)

I also thought about a shorter term plan for cashing out: Rent say 100 refs and have autopay on straight away. No extending needed as autopay will do it and then you can claim all cash generated. A better option would be claim all but a small amount (say $2 each month) and use that to build up number of rrs - will be a bit slower of course but will give a cash amount to withdraw each month as well....

Interested in others opinions on that in case i have missed something obvious ;)
  • Kantankrus_MareKantankrus_Mare Forumite
    6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thought I would have a go at some of the mobile investment tasks.:eek:

Cant even get the bookmarklet on my mobile.

Instructions aren't brilliant or I am a bit dim.

Gave it up as a bad job.

A shame as there are so many of them sat there.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Thought I would have a go at some of the mobile investment tasks.:eek:

Cant even get the bookmarklet on my mobile.

Instructions aren't brilliant or I am a bit dim.

Gave it up as a bad job.

A shame as there are so many of them sat there.

I did struggle with that as well when i tried them but i did manage it eventually - think i searched on the tooobe for video assistance ;)
  • Surfchik80Surfchik80 Forumite
    472 Posts
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Welcome to neo surfchik :j

I have to say I wouldnt have got anywhere with neo without making a bit on tasks and a bit of initial investment at the beginning. (I used what I earnt on swagbucks).

I hate facebook and all it stands for but have an account with a fake name that I just use for tasking. Might be an idea?

Good luck with your journey.

I have to say this is one of the more complicated sites to get your head round but read as much as you can on the neo forums and ask away here.....I am still learning but really enjoying the challenge.

My points 9,022/30,000

Would need to reach target by end of Oct to renew my golden which isnt very likely but nice to know the following year would be covered. :D

Hey KM!:j

Yeah, I'm getting the impression thats what a lot of people do to get going. Like you, I hate FB and really don't want it near my life in any way. In no way judging others for using it, but I do feel very strongly about it where my humble and peaceful little world is concerned. 'Orses for courses and all that.. :) I won't give up on Neo though - bit of a terrier me :p

I'm definitely neglecting other sites for a bit while I get to grips with it. Clicking like mad at the moment. Like you, I may use some online earnings from elsewhere to get things moving in a week or two.
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
    472 Posts
    ✭✭
    It is you :T yay. It is hard to get your head around at first. I invested $15 to get me started as you can get a few referrals with that. I made the mistake of buying to many before extending, so I would only buy as many as you can afford to extend if you do decide to invest. I am in the process of creating a guide to neobux on my blog but it's a work in progress, when it's a bit fuller I'll post it on here.

I would just concentrate on clicking as many ads as you can for now and learn more about the site as you go. Jumping right in like I did isn't always the best idea. xx

Not just me then! :D I'll bear that in mind when I start buying - thanks! Will stick with a small number first and see how I go. It definitely looks like a tortoise pace is the way to stay in the game initially!
    472 Posts
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the thread Surfchik :) It is most definitely a group effort thread as i'm still learning about it too. I am hoping the thread becomes a great source of info and support as Neo really is a great site but much misunderstood!

The offers thing is as frustrating as most other sites with many not crediting and then there is a delay in getting the payment as well on Neo - 60 days i think....i will check that as well!

Good Luck!

Cheers Fairy. I may take advantage of some of the big points betting offers as I'm planning to have a careful crack at match betting sometime soon anyway. It is a 60 day payment delay, but I don't mind at this stage. Are we posting offers that have credited here too? If so, I just did a 124 coin Matonomy offer for an android app download that appears to have registered very quickly.
    I'm afraid you are not allowed to post blog links on here shelly :( I already have several posts written and can't add any of them to this thread unfortunately as it is seen as self promoting. Its an understandable but still frustrating rule...

I'd be interested in reading though. Please feel free to PM the links if thats allowed guys :)
  • FloxxieFloxxie Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also thought about a shorter term plan for cashing out: Rent say 100 refs and have autopay on straight away. No extending needed as autopay will do it and then you can claim all cash generated. A better option would be claim all but a small amount (say $2 each month) and use that to build up number of rrs - will be a bit slower of course but will give a cash amount to withdraw each month as well....

Interested in others opinions on that in case i have missed something obvious ;)

I'm going for a week of earnings into the rented pot and the next week to stay in the main pot (I'm hoping that the main pot will eventually be moved to the golden pot to purchase Ultimate). Still haven't worked out how you know you are making money as you need to have an amount saved to extend the RRs and purchase more. So in my mind, I shall never be taking any profit out as I can't see it :rotfl:

Except for the small offers i.e. videos, adverts, I don't do any of them. Might be better to check on whether there is cashback available for some of them e.g. betting ones. I made quite a bit from account opening from TCB and Qu*dco back in the day of match betting.
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals