We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

I Live at Two Addresses

Options
Hi All,

I live Monday-Friday with my Girlfriend in a Rented Apartment, but I recently bought a property which my Mom and Sister now live in. I live at the Owned Property address on Weekends/Holidays etc.

So at my rented address I have registered all my usual bank account with all my bills and car finance, insurance etc, as this was my first address.

Then at my Owned address, I have a mortgage and a bank account to pay the mortgage.

How do I make this work as I want both addresses linked to my credit file to show I can pay a mortgage and all the other things.

Any help would be great,

Thanks in advance.:money:

Comments

• datlex
    datlex Posts: 2,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The credit file will do that for you.
    Paid off the last of my unsecured debts in 2016. Then saved up and bought a property. Current aim is to pay off my mortgage as early as possible. Currently over paying every month. Mortgage due to be paid off in 2036 hoping to get it paid off much earlier. Set up my own bespoke spreadsheet to manage my money.
  • asharpuk
    Options
    Does this mean when applying for anything in the future, I have to give both addresses?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family