The Frugal Fry-Up February NSD Challenge!

edited 27 February 2016 at 7:35AM in Debt-free Wannabe Challenges
254 replies 10.1K views

Replies

• ButtiButti Forumite
    5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    NSD 1 please.
    Contrary to the headline I haven't got one until today. Like others I am skint so this should help :D
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • NargleblastNargleblast Forumite
    10.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick, Igor, get Mrs Doyle to put the kettle on, jodies, evuka and Butti have arrived! Marmite will add you all to the list so get cracking! The Cauldron of Doom awaits your NSDs!
    One life - your life - live it!
  • slowlyfadingslowlyfading Forumite
    13.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NSD 3 for me today :)

The thread seems really quiet this month?
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • jodles16jodles16 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭
    Heres number 3/20NSDs to throw into the cauldron! Its been a tough one today, have really wanted to spend but my balance in my account is a whole number and dont want to spoil it!!

Jodles :D
    MFW2020 #115 250/3000 J-250
    1% challenge- /1525
    Save 1k in 2020- /3000

Joining in UberFrugalMonthChallenge set up by the Frugalwoods!
  • Gem-gemGem-gem Forumite
    4K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    NSD no 3

(6 in a row)
    £2 Savers no.1 £260🎖🥉🥈🥇
    Save 12K in 2021 no 7.
    Declutter and clean for 2021 ⭐️ 🎖
    10.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NSD 3 for me today :)

The thread seems really quiet this month?

I think February always seems quieter than January because often people join in January as part of a New Year Resolution, but like most resolutions it all gets forgotten about as people get back to normal after the Christmas nonsense!

However, Ennessdee Towers remains open to all and sundry, the quest for NSDs continues..........
  • edited 3 February 2016 at 9:09PM
    marmiterulesokmarmiterulesok Forumite
    7.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 3 February 2016 at 9:09PM
    I think February always seems quieter than January because often people join in January as part of a New Year Resolution, but like most resolutions it all gets forgotten about as people get back to normal after the Christmas nonsense!

However, Ennessdee Towers remains open to all and sundry, the quest for NSDs continues..........

I know that you like to search for the best in people Nargle,but I heard that the January newbie nsders were:

-scared of Cheffie and his mindless rages/itchy trigger finger/inedible Swedish meatballs
    -getting fed up with Igor's atrocious cooking and his new policy of having his shirt open to the waist to show off his luxuriant,manly and least flea ridden chest wig
    -seriously bleary eyed as they are woken up by Mrs Doyle at 4am and asked if they'd like a quick one (cuppa that is)!

As a result of this they've done a runner.....
  • marmiterulesokmarmiterulesok Forumite
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    jodles16 wrote: »
    Hello you lovely lot, thought I had already signed up but evidently not! So usual 20 please and adding a 2 for Mon and Tues already! 2/20NSDs! Hoping today will be too but being drawn by Amazonia...have got items in my basket and they have been there a couple of days...need to hold off until I go food shopping on Fri and that gives me time to figure out if I really want them!

Don't worry about that jodles16,and good luck resisting your [email protected] goodies for a few more days. :money:
    evuka wrote: »
    Hi, can I join please? I aim for 15 NSDs this month (being skint kinda helps but it's better to be focused and set a goal!) Cheers :beer:

Welcome,welcome,welcome evuka! :hello:
    We hope that you enjoy the challenge.Being skint is great motivation..... :D
    Budge up everyone,we need some space on the sofa for a newbie!
    Butti wrote: »
    NSD 1 please.
    Contrary to the headline I haven't got one until today. Like others I am skint so this should help :D

Never mind Butti,I'm sure you'll get one tomorrow. :)
  • marmiterulesokmarmiterulesok Forumite
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    jodles16 wrote: »
    Heres number 3/20NSDs to throw into the cauldron! Its been a tough one today, have really wanted to spend but my balance in my account is a whole number and dont want to spoil it!!

Give that woman a gold star for resisting any spending! :j:j
    Gem-gem wrote: »
    NSD no 3

(6 in a row)

Yay Gem-gem! :j:j
    10.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that you like to search for the best in people Nargle,but I heard that the January newbie nsders were:

-scared of Cheffie and his mindless rages/itchy trigger finger/inedible Swedish meatballs
    -getting fed up with Igor's atrocious cooking and his new policy of having his shirt open to the waist to show off his luxuriant,manly and least flea ridden chest wig
    -seriously bleary eyed as they are woken up by Mrs Doyle at 4am and asked if they'd like a quick one (cuppa that is)!

As a result of this they've done a runner.....[/QUOTE

Just another day in the life of normal, everyday country folk......
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides