Robbed of nearly £400.

Options
2»

Comments

• shinkyshonky
    shinkyshonky Posts: 2,782 Forumite
    Options
    I was also conned. I sent off for some vanishing cream but guess what after I applied it I didn't vanish. What a bunch of scoundrels!

Ah, but you have disappeared offline..
    “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” Socrates

Haters gonna hate
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    Options
    fizzywizzy wrote: »
    I stupidly fell for an online con. Apparently though, I am not alone.
    I applied for some face cream which was free, just paying for delivery. Shortly after receiving the face cream and a serum, my credit card was charged 4 times, for stuff I hadn't ordered. This " company" had literally helped themselves to the tune of £400. The company's names are WORLD FULFILMENT or FIT VALUE SHOP. The product I bought was called NSL face cream.

I am now embroiled in an attempt to get my money back.

If you see an advert for free face cream - just paying for delivery, DONT GO THERE! :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.londonpresence.com/contact-us/

Just a mail forwarding office at that address, typical of a fly-by-night scam operation looking for a legitimate sounding address.

So sad people can't make an honest living and have to scam, I hope your bank see this and get your money back.
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • daytona0
    daytona0 Posts: 2,358 Forumite
    Options
    sillygoose wrote: »
    http://www.londonpresence.com/contact-us/

Just a mail forwarding office at that address, typical of a fly-by-night scam operation looking for a legitimate sounding address.

So sad people can't make an honest living and have to scam, I hope your bank see this and get your money back.

Nothing wrong with a virtual office per se, it is all about creating an image (I know people who use them to enhance their CVs - they aren't scammers just a bit smart).

I can see why people call it a scam BUT the prices will be listed on the website so *some* responsibility lies with the person using the service too....
  • katiekatz
    katiekatz Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    you WILL get your money back TRUST ME
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business