EE not receiving text Messages

Options
Few months ago i ported number from vectone to EE, everything went smooth with no issues, But from last 2 weeks i cannot receive any text messages, replaced new sim and everything tried by EE but failed, today got a call from them and now they blaming lyca even though it was ported from vectone, They want me to change the number and said as this is not EE fault and its something to do with ofcom & lyca , the only way to work this out is to change the number and offered me £1 loyalty discount on line rental which seems to be a joke. I got 2 other lines with no issues.

Any one is facing such issues ? (calls data and sending text works fine) i have read many people had issues after porting but mine went smoothly 5 months ago.

Comments

• diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Ofcom, report it, get report reference number, email EE with a complaint that will be handled with some professionalism olaf.swantee@ee.co.uk
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure