We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Everybody Look! Intriguing Tiny Elves!

1…141142144146147…961

Comments

  • Hi bubbs, try the Medisafe app if you have a smartphone, you tell it which meds you're taking and when and reminders pop up when you're due to take them. The screen looks like a virtual dosset box, which I found easier to organise.

    OOo I'll suggest this to my Dad he has 14 different tablets to take at different times throughout the day
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    39EA4CB4-C00B-408E-8E9A-349CEA853436_zps6huccpxl.gif
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • emerald21 wrote: »
    Lol you are like David. He used to talk in code too


    sorry no desire to be secretive, there's a 100 point coupon in the T Xmas catalogue when you spend £20+ on a giftcard


    if you buy £50 worth of giftcards you get 150 points


    plus you get what I first mentioned


    so I bought 4 x £25 agros gcs for £100


    I got (2x150) 300 points


    plus (4x100 cakes) 400 points


    total 700


    or you could do 5 x £20 for 800 points


    clear now?
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648
    Tenth Anniversary
    Forumite
    Some more girlies...

    25r2y46.jpg
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    harryhfp wrote: »
    sorry no desire to be secretive, there's a 100 point coupon in the T Xmas catalogue when you spend £20+ on a giftcard


    if you buy £50 worth of giftcards you get 150 points


    plus you get what I first mentioned


    so I bought 4 x £25 agros gcs for £100


    I got (2x150) 300 points


    plus (4x100 cakes) 400 points


    total 700


    or you could do 5 x £20 for 800 points


    clear now?

    I think you should call these the icing on the cake:rotfl:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,907
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    neas wrote: »
    There is a xmas magazine which gives 100 points wys £20.

    Aaaahhhh that's why you call them cake vouchers. The magazine has a picture of a cake on the front :T
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    harryhfp wrote: »
    sorry no desire to be secretive, there's a 100 point coupon in the T Xmas catalogue when you spend £20+ on a giftcard


    if you buy £50 worth of giftcards you get 150 points


    plus you get what I first mentioned


    so I bought 4 x £25 agros gcs for £100


    I got (2x150) 300 points


    plus (4x100 cakes) 400 points


    total 700


    or you could do 5 x £20 for 800 points


    clear now?


    Why did you not say that in the first place.:rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,739
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    My ds3 was looking over my shoulder to see what I was reading and said
    Double negative makes a positive. so what has she got.:rotfl:

    Cheek:eek::eek::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • rhosynbach wrote: »
    Why did you not say that in the first place.:rotfl:


    Because I thought I was last to the party and everybody else knew already :(
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,968
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just tried to place my A order and the £44.00 apg that was there at lunch is now gone. Phoned CS who said they were there at lunch time but have now expired.!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.