Talktalk Lovetoshop deals

Options
I signed up with Talktalk on 05th October and can't remember what deal I used.

I seem to recall if I paid up front for the one rental (£191), i would get a LTS voucher for £120?

Anyone recall this offer and how to claim it?

It does state on the website that in order to trigger the voucher payment you need to register for 'My Account', unfortunately this registration is still down following the cyber attack last month.

Thanks

Comments

• TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi bluebaron,

Does your order confirmation show you were eligable for Love2Shop vouchers?

Thanks
    Emma
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • surfer175
    Options
    Hi. I just started a new thread but wanted to post what i've written here too.
    I feel obliged to write this as I am convinced that Talk Talk do this on purpose, but after almost 3 months of arguing with TalkTalk I have finally (almost) got them to honour their offer of a £120 Love2Shop voucher when I signed up to their deal. I am fairly certain that they offer this with the intention of not sending the voucher, in the expectation that most people won't bother chasing it.

They also make it purposefully difficult to chase it, citing all sorts of reasons why you weren't eligible for to receive the voucher, even though I know for a fact I was.

Firstly, once you get through to speak to someone (who is always overseas, they don't have any customer support based in the UK) they look in to your case and then say "the system says you aren't eligible". When asked for more details they just say they can't give you more details, just that you're not eligible for the voucher. Then when you ask to escalate to a manager, they try to say that you didn't apply through the correct website link. That's just a lie. Then they say that you didn't "port an existing line", again that is 100% inaccurate. Then they say that you didn't apply during the promotional period, again total rubbish.

Anyway, after weeks of escalating and refusing to back down, including offers of £60 voucher, then £60 cash, then £80 voucher etc etc, they finally said they would now escalate the matter to "the CEO". At this point I know its all just a scam. As if the CEO is going to be authorising payments of Love2Shop vouchers to customers. I continued to stand my ground. After almost 3 months their final offer was £100 cash credited against future bills. Seeing as i've paid for a year upfront (part of the deal), and I will be cancelling on day 365, I told them credit was not worth anything. Another phone call later (you have to wait for them to call you, there's no way to contact them directly, and they only call once every 3 days so if you miss the call it's another 3 day wait) and their final final offer was £100 cash transferred to my bank account. At this point I decided to say yes.

Anyway, long rant over. I'm convinced they are trying this on with everyone who took up the offer, so had to share this. Apparently they are desperately trying to win customers. With customer service like theirs I wish I hadn't bothered. I wish i'd just gone with PlusNet or someone else now. The broadband isn't even that good; very slow and drops out a lot. You've been warned!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure